_ _ _ _

Thread: Unwarranted attack

Born, raised & currently reside in Lafayette

Default Unwarranted attack

Quote Originally Posted by APragincajun View Post
    I dont know any details but I can promise you, Mr. C is a class Act, I was Manager for the Mens basketball team and he didnt treat me any different than the players, He along with ms kristy and mr lane looked out for me whether it was personal situations or academics , I credit Mr.C and his Staff for keeping me focused until I got my degree, I was really sad when I heard the news, So were former athletes I spoke with, I hope the university knows what they are doing!
    APragincajun:

You really graduated from UL? Judging by all of the misspelled words and incorrect punctuation in your thread, it seems that you didn't learn anything from any of the English classes that you took or from Mr. Cottonham himself. Talk about making a university look bad by association.

Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Danny Cottonham

Quote Originally Posted by MisterCajun View Post
    APragincajun:

You really graduated from UL? Judging by all of the misspelled words and incorrect punctuation in your thread, it seems that you didn't learn anything from any of the English classes that you took or from Mr. Cottonham himself. Talk about making a university look bad by association.
    Yeah, lets talk about it. Look in the mirror, moron. I can promise you, AP is intellectually solid. You on the other hand?? Is that Tulane education really helping?

Z

Hammer58 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

APragincajun:

Go crawl back under your rock, ____head.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    Go crawl back under your rock, ____head.

HAHA, the guys a doofus!! Whats up, Hammer? We missed you at the Friday night "herf" fest. The youngsters put in a solid performance...

Z

Hammer58 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    HAHA, the guys a doofus!! Whats up, Hammer? We missed you at the Friday night "herf" fest. The youngsters put in a solid performance...

Z
    Was a bit under the weather last night. Well catch up tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    Was a bit under the weather last night. Well catch up tomorrow!
    absolutely.

Sorry to hijack the thread but:

APragincajun:

You're a ____.

Quote Originally Posted by Ned Clampett View Post
    Sorry to hijack the thread but:

You're a ____.

Accurate assesment, sir.

Z