_ _ _ _
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lylod Grogan gave a verbal to the Techsters

Default Lylod Grogan gave a verbal to the Techsters

Very surprised and dissapointed at this, I thought this was a great chance to get a high recruited LB to stay home. Why the hell would you pick La Tech over UL, i dont understand

Default Re: Lylod Grogan gave a verbal to the Techsters

That's not the only problem. Check out lightfoot's twitter if you want to pull your hair out.

he is not thinking right, LA tech, YUK RUSTON. I saw big Briscoe at the gas station today, from Carnecro 6'4" 290 DE, he is down to UL, MIAMI, and LSU, is the three school he is considering... Hope we get him

Quote Originally Posted by BBOYD3 View Post
    he is not thinking right, LA tech, YUK RUSTON. I saw big Briscoe at the gas station today, from Carnecro 6'4" 290 DE, he is down to UL, MIAMI, and LSU, is the three school he is considering... Hope we get him
    Briscoe already commited to Miami

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Wonder if he knows Nevin Shapiro is behind bars.......prostitutes, yachts, cash, bounties, jewelry, and nightclubs might be a little harder to come by in South Florida.

Blog Entries

Tell us what the twitter said please

He said coach dykes is really making him reconsider where to play

Quote Originally Posted by alum81 View Post
    Tell us what the twitter said please
    quote:

"Something bout coach Koonz from LaTech. He makes this decision tougher everyday."

"If I told everybody I'ma bleed #LATech Blue"

Good let him go. Lets just say (may be more trouble than its worth)

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    He told me personaly face to face, that his mind is not made up yet... I think he will consider UL, Up to Hud and them to do their part.

Is he still going to take his recruiting visit at UL ?

CajunT is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BBOYD3 View Post
    He told me personaly face to face, that his mind is not made up yet... I think he will consider UL, Up to Hud and them to do their part.
    I will tell you this with confidence, they have moved on. He committed to Miami and he is visiting Texas A&M now as well.

Outside of the cave, in the bright sunlight.

There are just some guys out there who want to see us beat a "Name" school, and if we have a track record of doing that for several years, coupled with a new football stadium, we will get these guys that are leaving us for other schools.

In all honesty, simply winning 6 or 7 games a year, going to the NOLA bowl periodically, simply won't get us the blue chippers from Acadiana that sign elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by CAJUNTODD44 View Post
    Very surprised and dissapointed at this, I thought this was a great chance to get a high recruited LB to stay home. Why the hell would you pick La Tech over UL, i dont understand
    Hud said he wanted to put a fence around La when it comes to recruiting he needs to start with South La and keep them from going north.

CajunT is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    There are just some guys out there who want to see us beat a "Name" school, and if we have a track record of doing that for several years, coupled with a new football stadium, we will get these guys that are leaving us for other schools.

In all honesty, simply winning 6 or 7 games a year, going to the NOLA bowl periodically, simply won't get us the blue chippers from Acadiana that sign elsewhere.
    Perception takes time to change; I think some of you will be pleasantly surprised with the late names to be added to this class.

I have a Question Re: Lylod Grogan gave a verbal to the Techsters

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post

What "name" school has Tech beat recently?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    What "name" school has Tech beat recently?
    Ole Miss last year.

cajun4life is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

First of all, this is a huge weekend for recruiting as far as the Cajuns are concerned, but you guys would know that if you were in the chat last night on the Cajuns Redzone. If we can get the guys who are coming in this weekend to commit and hold firm until signing day then this class will be better than last years.

Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kelbow7 View Post
    Ole Miss last year.
    Why can't UL schedule the 2-10 Ole Miss programs and get our "name school" win? We caught aTm in a little bit of a slump... as well as Kansas State... but we never catch an SEC school that's in a down year. I guess we will probably never get Florida any worse off than they are now... but if anyone thinks Florida is anywhere near as bad as Ole Miss was this past year... they are kidding themselves.

Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    First of all, this is a huge weekend for recruiting as far as the Cajuns are concerned, but you guys would know that if you were in the chat last night on the Cajuns Redzone. If we can get the guys who are coming in this weekend to commit and hold firm until signing day then this class will be better than last years.
    I never can make those chats. I have another commitment most Thursday nights. I wish I could get a recap of that discussion.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast