Thread: My brush with a tigger..

Default My brush with a tigger..

I know this is a UL forum obviously and I know the majority of people on here probably get sick of reading stories about LSU and their fans because we all know how they already are, but I just felt the need to share my story. Tonight, I attended the Rodeo in Lafayette with two of my friends, and older cousin, and her son. One of my friends is a bama grad and it just so happened that one of the rodeo guys had on a Alabama shirt that said Roll Tide Roll on the back. Of course he got some boos but he did also get some cheers. Surely I knew my bama friend would yell Roll Tide so I joined in with her. Well, low and behold and tiger fan was sitting in front of us. The look on his face when he turned around was priceless but this is when things got ugly. He proceeded to say, "don't ever say that in this town again". So being the good fan I am, I said Roll tide, again. He said, "The only reason we suck is because of our coach!" I'm sorry, I didn't see Les Miles suit up and take the field, it's also your players that night buddy. Then he turns to me and says do you even know what the rumors are? I said actually, I do, The rumor is that Les Miles and JJ have a brokeback mountain relationship! He says NO, LES MILES AND JORDAN JEFFERSON DO. I assured him that's the two names I said and he said no Jarrett Lee, after my friend corrected him he said oh you're right. (Duh, of course I am) Well ole little man comes back to his seat from getting food. Now let me paint a mental picture for you of what this guy looked like. He was the typical "Jersey Shore" fan. He was about 5'2, 140 pounds, spiked and gelled hair, and such wrinkly skin from tanning so much that he looked 40 when he was probably late 20's. Well he stands up and the young child with us can't see so we said please sit down, there are people behind you, He says do you want to yell, Roll Tide again. At this point I am fed up with him so I said sure, ROLL TIDE! He get's so mad that I had to tell him to act his age not like he is 12. Well while he was gone his girlfriend must of heard us talking about how he looks 40. She tells him because she is a typical crying tigger fan and he says YOU THINK I LOOK 40? I proceeded to explain to him that yes, I do think you look 40 actually. He asks if I wanted to see his id, I told him no thanks, that would be taking it too far, but it probably did say he was uneducated. He waits about five minutes and finally comes up with probably the best "come-back" I have heard in a while. "Well at least I look 40 and not ugly!" It made me laugh and I said thank you for proving my point that you need to act your age. Sorry for such a long story but I'm BEYOND tired of putting up with these purple _____s! Howabout get out of my town if you don't support the red and white! Sorry everybody I just had to vent about this d-bag!

Default Re: My brush with a tigger..

How do you get an LSU fan off your front porch? Pay him for the pizza.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnmhT...ature=youtu.be

If you haven't already seen this...it's genius.

Quote Originally Posted by raginlittlecajun View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnmhT...ature=youtu.be

If you haven't already seen this...it's genius.
    Maybe that was the rodeo guy in the "highlight"!

I don't read posts this long without paragraphs... maybe its just the ELA teacher in me...

Quote Originally Posted by raginlittlecajun View Post
    I know this is a UL forum obviously and I know the majority of people on here probably get sick of reading stories about LSU and their fans because we all know how they already are, but I just felt the need to share my story. Tonight, I attended the Rodeo in Lafayette with two of my friends, and older cousin, and her son. One of my friends is a bama grad and it just so happened that one of the rodeo guys had on a Alabama shirt that said Roll Tide Roll on the back. Of course he got some boos but he did also get some cheers. Surely I knew my bama friend would yell Roll Tide so I joined in with her. Well, low and behold and tiger fan was sitting in front of us. The look on his face when he turned around was priceless but this is when things got ugly. He proceeded to say, "don't ever say that in this town again". So being the good fan I am, I said Roll tide, again. He said, "The only reason we suck is because of our coach!" I'm sorry, I didn't see Les Miles suit up and take the field, it's also your players that night buddy. Then he turns to me and says do you even know what the rumors are? I said actually, I do, The rumor is that Les Miles and JJ have a brokeback mountain relationship! He says NO, LES MILES AND JORDAN JEFFERSON DO. I assured him that's the two names I said and he said no Jarrett Lee, after my friend corrected him he said oh you're right. (Duh, of course I am) Well ole little man comes back to his seat from getting food. Now let me paint a mental picture for you of what this guy looked like. He was the typical "Jersey Shore" fan. He was about 5'2, 140 pounds, spiked and gelled hair, and such wrinkly skin from tanning so much that he looked 40 when he was probably late 20's. Well he stands up and the young child with us can't see so we said please sit down, there are people behind you, He says do you want to yell, Roll Tide again. At this point I am fed up with him so I said sure, ROLL TIDE! He get's so mad that I had to tell him to act his age not like he is 12. Well while he was gone his girlfriend must of heard us talking about how he looks 40. She tells him because she is a typical crying tigger fan and he says YOU THINK I LOOK 40? I proceeded to explain to him that yes, I do think you look 40 actually. He asks if I wanted to see his id, I told him no thanks, that would be taking it too far, but it probably did say he was uneducated. He waits about five minutes and finally comes up with probably the best "come-back" I have heard in a while. "Well at least I look 40 and not ugly!" It made me laugh and I said thank you for proving my point that you need to act your age. Sorry for such a long story but I'm BEYOND tired of putting up with these purple _____s! Howabout get out of my town if you don't support the red and white! Sorry everybody I just had to vent about this d-bag!
    Cool story bro

Quote Originally Posted by RedCajun View Post
    Cool story bro
    LOL......I think she's a sis.