Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 48 of 48

Thread: Video - Darryl Surgent's One-Handed Catch Best of the Best

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,038
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Surgent's catch

    Link?


  2. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Youngsville
    Posts
    619

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Posts
    1,429

    Default Re: Surgent's catch

    Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Link?
    http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/polls

    I think surgent's catch might finally lose to Jerome Simpson's amazing flip into the endzone. Still, it was a good run.

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    1,048

    Default Re: Surgent's catch

    Quote Originally Posted by I_Bleed_RED View Post
    http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/polls

    I think surgent's catch might finally lose to Jerome Simpson's amazing flip into the endzone. Still, it was a good run.
    Looking at the map, Louisiana is the solitary hold-out haha

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Posts
    1,429

    Default Re: Surgent's catch

    Quote Originally Posted by njustice View Post
    Looking at the map, Louisiana is the solitary hold-out haha
    haha yep. Honestly, if his play were going to lose, I'm glad it was to that play. That flip was sick!!!

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,524

    Default Re: Surgent's catch

    Quote Originally Posted by I_Bleed_RED View Post
    haha yep. Honestly, if his play were going to lose, I'm glad it was to that play. That flip was sick!!!
    No doubt. Surgent's catch was sweet, and had a good run, but Simpson's play should and will bump it. Congrats to Daryl and the Cajuns for owning the spot for a week.

  7. #47
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    2,870

    Default Re: Surgent's catch

    Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic21 View Post
    No doubt. Surgent's catch was sweet, and had a good run, but Simpson's play should and will bump it. Congrats to Daryl and the Cajuns for owning the spot for a week.
    Sorry, I disagree. Nice flip, but since he had time to plant his feet before the flip, he could just as easily have cut behind the defender and scored.

    That was window dressing. It wasn't necessary, and it wasn't under pressure. Surgent's catch was clutch... the catch was amazing by itself, but that he made that sort of catch when his team needed it, with a defender interfering, and then broke away from the defender... it was simply amazing.

    JMO.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    17,486
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Video - Darryl Surgent's One-Handed Catch Best of the Best

    Plays like this . . . the difference between winning and losing.


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •