_ _ _ _

Thread: New kicker next year......

Frenchie35 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default New kicker next year......

Just heard that the kicker Jean Breau from Acadiana talked to Hud and he want to come to UL. That boy can kick a football. From the 40 (high school) he kicks it out the endzone. Now that is if they let him kick it that for.

Default Re: New kicker next year......

Stover did the same this.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    Just heard that the kicker Jean Breau from Acadiana talked to Hud and he want to come to UL. That boy can kick a football. From the 40 (high school) he kicks it out the endzone. Now that is if they let him kick it that for.
    Who is your source? My brother is good friends with him at AHS. My bro always tries to recruit him to come here and he has always scoffed at the idea. Hopefully he's had a change of heart. Maybe he didn't get the offers he was hoping for.

Frenchie35 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by seehard View Post
    Who is your source? My brother is good friends with him at AHS. My bro always tries to recruit him to come here and he has always scoffed at the idea. Hopefully he's had a change of heart. Maybe he didn't get the offers he was hoping for.
    My granddaughter. She's a dancer at Acadiana and somewhat in the know. She has told me several things about the team and all has come about. Also my daughter said the same about Jean coming. Hope one of them is right.

Boomer is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Hey we are the Ragin' Cajuns---Why in the hell would we want somebody called Jean Breau???? I guess everybody knows the nickname story---but boy did they destroy our starting lineup when we played away!!! All we want is a touchback!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunmole View Post
    Stover did the same this.
    I agree and so did Alvarez who has shown some promise but has also failed to get it into the endzone. The good thing with Alvarez is that he is young and has plenty of time to improve and get stronger. He may be the kicker we want and need in the future.