_ _ _ _

Thread: stAte Mascot...

Default stAte Mascot...

Looks more like a big red Raccoon rather than a Red Wolf LOL

Blog Entries

Default Re: stAte Mascot...

Quote Originally Posted by raginWaldo View Post
    Looks more like a big red Raccoon rather than a Red Wolf LOL
    It has tusks like a razorback. I was giving the ASU folks the business, good naturedly I might add, about that & asking why they want to be like the hogs when someone from UL comes down 20 rows of bleachers to tell me I'm being an embarrassment to the university. Sorry for embarrassing everyone guys. I keep forgetting how tender some UL fans feelings are. I do appreciate how some "fans" who still can't get off their dead @$$3$ to pull for the team, still have the ability & desire to completely police everyone else's behavior as though they were appointed by the higher power to be stadium chapparones. Way to go killjoys.

I've been there I know what you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    It has tusks like a razorback. I was giving the ASU folks the business, good naturedly I might add, about that & asking why they want to be like the hogs when someone from UL comes down 20 rows of bleachers to tell me I'm being an embarrassment to the university. Sorry for embarrassing everyone guys. I keep forgetting how tender some UL fans feelings are. I do appreciate how some "fans" who still can't get off their dead @$$3$ to pull for the team, still have the ability & desire to completely police everyone else's behavior as though they were appointed by the higher power to be stadium chapparones. Way to go killjoys.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ragin2112cajun View Post
    I've been there I know what you are talking about.
    The funny part about that was I can guarantee that I shook hands with more ASU fans who came up to me after the game & said what a great contest, how glad they were we came, & how we proud we sould be of our team, than anybody else from Lafayette. I bet that Jack ___ didn't shake hands with a single ASU fan & had his nose in the air as he walked out of the stadium like the sore LOOOOOSER he is, but that kind of fan has "class".

He must be friends with the Blancos or Authements

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    The funny part about that was I can guarantee that I shook hands with more ASU fans who came up to me after the game & said what a great contest, how glad they were we came, & how we proud we sould be of our team, than anybody else from Lafayette. I bet that Jack ___ didn't shake hands with a single ASU fan & had his nose in the air as he walked out of the stadium like the sore LOOOOOSER he is, but that kind of fan has "class".

Quote Originally Posted by ragin2112cajun View Post
    He must be friends with the Blancos or Authements

FORE!