_ _ _ _

Thread: ragincajuns.com problems...

Default ragincajuns.com problems...

Anyone else having problems with the site? None of the tabs on the home site are clickable and it's pretty annoying. I honestly liked the old site better. This one does not even work. Why bring it online if it's not ready to be online?

Default Re: ragincajuns.com problems...

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun10 View Post
    Anyone else having problems with the site? None of the tabs on the home site are clickable and it's pretty annoying. I honestly liked the old site better. This one does not even work. Why bring it online if it's not ready to be online?
    I have the same issue at work, but not on my home computer. I am not sure why this is happening.

They may be working on it still

BirdofParadise is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Anytime you launch a new site, there are bugs. Patience, grasshoppers.

may need to use the compatibility function for newer computer/internet explorer versions. looks like a torn sheet of paper next to the address bar.

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofParadise View Post
    Anytime you launch a new site, there are bugs. Patience, grasshoppers.
    Understandable, but having experienced launching a new site recently with our company.. we had control over what was published to the public and what wasn't. Just seems like they would have fixed whatever the problem was before launching. With the amount of traffic going to our athletic website this time of year especially with the recent success of the football team we can't have an unprofessional site online.

GEAUX CAJUNS!

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun10 View Post
    I have the same problem, but only in Chrome. Try a different browser?

I had to clear the Internet cache and history under tools in order for the items to work. I also removed the bookmark that i had set up from the previous site and set up the bookmark again with the new site. It seems as though Internet explorer was holding on to the previous site components.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Forever View Post
    I had to clear the Internet cache and history under tools in order for the items to work. I also removed the bookmark that i had set up from the previous site and set up the bookmark again with the new site. It seems as though Internet explorer was holding on to the previous site components.
    I'm using Firefox and also tried IE. Neither works so far.

Blog Entries

Try this: scroll down a bit and then try clicking the tab when it is near the top of the page. "?"

I've had problems with both Safari and Chrome on ragincajuns.com. I think it may be a problem with the software they're using to build the website as I've had similar problems with those browsers on other websites managed by the same company.

EDIT: Forgot to add in the original post, that I'm also seeing a bunch of 404 errors on content. That's the type of stuff I would thought they would have caught before deployment. But, like the BoP said, just got to be patient and let them work out the kinks.

Quote Originally Posted by awadelewis View Post
    I've had problems with both Safari and Chrome on ragincajuns.com. I think it may be a problem with the software they're using to build the website as I've had similar problems with those browsers on other websites managed by the same company.

EDIT: Forgot to add in the original post, that I'm also seeing a bunch of 404 errors on content. That's the type of stuff I would thought they would have caught before deployment. But, like the BoP said, just got to be patient and let them work out the kinks.
    I guess patience is key. But heck it's bowl season and basketball season starts Friday! Too late for patience!

I hate html5