Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: UL (36) vs ULM (35) FINAL

Default Re: UL (36) vs ULM (35) 4th Q

"L Green Sun Belt player of the week?"

FYI

I had to watch "the game" on ESPN3 and the announcers were talking LG up all night long (with good reason) and when the Cajuns lined up to attemp the onside kick, the announcer circled Ladarius' on the screen in yellow (bottom of the screen) and said that he would be the key to a bounce kick from Baer!! This guy is such a talent!

Default Re: UL (36) vs ULM (35) FINAL

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel02 View Post
    Remember remember, the fifth of November. The day Hud made ULM say our name!!

THE Univeristy of Louisiana!
    GEAUX CAJUNS!
    and I was doing the "say my name dance" after the last Touchdown.

Default Re: UL (36) vs ULM (35) 4th Q

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunmole View Post
    "L Green Sun Belt player of the week?"

FYI

I had to watch "the game" on ESPN3 and the announcers were talking LG up all night long (with good reason) and when the Cajuns lined up to attemp the onside kick, the announcer circled Ladarius' on the screen in yellow (bottom of the screen) and said that he would be the key to a bounce kick from Baer!! This guy is such a talent!
    Just wondering. Was it an ESPN crew? I listened early on but didnt care for them, so turned the ESPN volume down, and listened to Jay instead.

CajunRed is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I hear that when the Warchickens looked into the stands and saw 400 of their fans, they thought for a second it was a HOME game.

basinbear is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

You know that you have something special happening when a team can play emotionally flat for most of the game, except for the 2nd quarter, but refuses to die and still can find a way to win the game. I am so proud of this team and staff. In hindsight, can't think of a better way to stick it to the chickenhawks.

Default Re: UL vs ULM

Nice picture!

Default Re: UL vs ULM

Quote Originally Posted by RaginFan2 View Post
    Nice picture!
    Here's another one for ya:

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    You know that you have something special happening when a team can play emotionally flat for most of the game, except for the 2nd quarter, but refuses to die and still can find a way to win the game. I am so proud of this team and staff. In hindsight, can't think of a better way to stick it to the chickenhawks.
    I'm very proud of the team for being able to come back for the win. I wonder though why did they come out so flat for this game. Too many mistakes, and why couldn't the defense adjust to what ULM was doing on offense, with that little quick wide out pass that went for 9 yards every time? That was not a good consistent performance by the team by any means, even though we won and I'm extremely happy we did. I would have thought they would have been really focused and hyped. We will need a better effort to win next week at Ark. St.

(Note: for those who can't stand reading something besides "ooowww, ahhh, yeaaaa, we won" please disregard and continue to next thread)

For the LSU fans (fat old guy and fat young guy hanging out above the grass in the south endzone) with UL gear on at the game.....Don't harrass me, a UL graduate for wearing houndstooth pants with UL gear, insinuating that I am an Alabama fan. Please don't forget to wipe the purple and yellow lipstick off of your mouths. You guys did get something correct, I will never pull for LSU in anything! GEAUX CAJUNS.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6