Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Two Arms in the Lineup

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    715

    Ragin' Cajuns Two Arms in the Lineup

    How about, if needed, Babb under center and Desormeaux

    -SOMEWHERE--on the field. Trojans can't defend everybody.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Carencro, Louisiana
    Posts
    3,115

    Default Re: Two Arms in the Lineup

    Quote Originally Posted by gorcajun
    How about, if needed, Babb under center and Desormeaux

    -SOMEWHERE--on the field. Trojans can't defend everybody.

    My thought was to have Babb, Desormeaux, and Fenroy in the backfield at one time. Would definetly confuse defenses. However, BOP stated that with no effective backup QB behind Desormeaux this year an injury would be devastating.

  3. #3
    BirdofParadise's Avatar
    BirdofParadise is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    5,080

    Default Re: Two Arms in the Lineup

    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun77
    My thought was to have Babb, Desormeaux, and Fenroy in the backfield at one time. Would definetly confuse defenses. However, BOP stated that with no effective backup QB behind Desormeaux this year an injury would be devastating.
    This will absolutely, positively NOT happen this year. Now, next year, with Morel eligible and Hundley off his redshirt, you might see it.

    But with only two quarterbacks this year, it ain't happenin.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    2,696

    Default Re: Two Arms in the Lineup

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdofParadise
    This will absolutely, positively NOT happen this year. Now, next year, with Morel eligible and Hundley off his redshirt, you might see it.

    But with only two quarterbacks this year, it ain't happenin.
    We still could confuse the hell out of em and put desormeaux in when needed.

    Babb as a throwing QB and Desormeaux as a running QB, then switch it on them cause you know Babb can run also. It would totally confuse them.

    But that is true it would be a gamble for both of them to get hurt, and then we would have to play our red shirt freshman!!!!!!!

  5. #5
    Boomer's Avatar
    Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    18,733

    Default Re: Two Arms in the Lineup

    Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns
    We still could confuse the hell out of em and put desormeaux in when needed.

    Babb as a throwing QB and Desormeaux as a running QB, then switch it on them cause you know Babb can run also. It would totally confuse them.

    But that is true it would be a gamble for both of them to get hurt, and then we would have to play our red shirt freshman!!!!!!!
    I would put Babb on the left and Des. on the right with Fenroy to get the snap ---run the two in opposite directions with Fenroy giving to one---Babb to the right and Des to the left for obvious reasons

    Screens, delayed draws, sprint outs, ---And to think what this could be!!!!!!


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    1,789

    Default Re: Two Arms in the Lineup

    STM used to do this with Jerry and Jeffries Tatford...it was great...


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •