Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
Results 101 to 110 of 110

Thread: White Out No Complaining

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Louisiana, duh
    Posts
    13,956

    UL Football ULM@Louisiana "Whiteout" Photos

    Post pics or links from the "whiteout" here.

    My pics are here.
    http://ragincajuns.shutterfly.com/


  2. #102
    Hammer58's Avatar
    Hammer58 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Tony Matto. Youngsville, LA
    Posts
    10,597

    Default Re: ULM@Louisiana "Whiteout" Photos

    Nice shots of the Ragin Jazz !!!!


  3. #103
    Zeebart21's Avatar
    Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    17,646

    Default Re: ULM@Louisiana "Whiteout" Photos

    Im with Hammer, nice Ragin Jazz pics...from #90 till the end, great crowd shots too. NO ONE in La not named LSU will ever get the crowds we get.....EVER.

    Great to be a Cajun this morning.

    Z


  4. #104
    Hammer58's Avatar
    Hammer58 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Tony Matto. Youngsville, LA
    Posts
    10,597

    Default Re: ULM@Louisiana "Whiteout" Photos

    Had I known Andre was taking photos I would have asked him for a group shot of us and our young hotties behind us. I was really bummed that they left early. I was really looking forward to some celebratory hugs and inviting them back to the Eauxk for victory drinks. I bet they knew how to handle Patron shots!


  5. #105
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    204

    Default Re: ULM@Louisiana "Whiteout" Photos

    Since you mentioned the band and we are under this thread, did anyone else notice the missed formation of the band trying to make the "UL" shape? How do you miss you guide mark by THAT much?...All it takes is one person to mess that one up. but it seems to me there are at least 2 major culprits. A tuba (one in the front of the 3) and the person who is making the left side of the U pointed(trumpet?). lol They aren't in transition between sets moving to their correct spot, because their feet are together. Man that could have been a beautiful shot!


  6. #106
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Louisiana, duh
    Posts
    13,956

    Default Re: ULM@Louisiana "Whiteout" Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthlandPride View Post
    Since you mentioned the band and we are under this thread, did anyone else notice the missed formation of the band trying to make the "UL" shape? How do you miss you guide mark by THAT much?...All it takes is one person to mess that one up. but it seems to me there are at least 2 major culprits. A tuba (one in the front of the 3) and the person who is making the left side of the U pointed(trumpet?). lol They aren't in transition between sets moving to their correct spot, because their feet are together. Man that could have been a beautiful shot!
    I have a picture of it in my photos....WTF were they doing?

  7. #107
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    1,041

    Default Re: ULM@Louisiana "Whiteout" Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Since we already have a RaginRash I would have expected a band to start playing music.
    The handle comes from my bachelor party...don't ask! lol

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    204

    Default Re: ULM@Louisiana "Whiteout" Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by andrepourciau View Post
    I have a picture of it in my photos....WTF were they doing?
    That's where I noticed it! I sit on the visitor side. too low to see those formations properly. Having been a band nerd, I pointed out what I think went wrong. Don't ask me what those people were thinking, it only takes one person to throw everyone else off. You can blame the anyone for not being where they are supposed to be. But sometime you just go off the position of the people in front of you and or to the right of you, sometimes (rarely) the whole picture may have shifted equally in the wrong direction and could still somewhat look like what it was intended.

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Louisiana, duh
    Posts
    13,956

    Default Re: ULM@Louisiana "Whiteout" Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthlandPride View Post
    That's where I noticed it! I sit on the visitor side. too low to see those formations properly. Having been a band nerd, I pointed out what I think went wrong. Don't ask me what those people were thinking, it only takes one person to throw everyone else off. You can blame the anyone for not being where they are supposed to be. But sometime you just go off the position of the people in front of you and or to the right of you, sometimes (rarely) the whole picture may have shifted equally in the wrong direction and could still somewhat look like what it was intended.
    They had multiple issues though, not just those 3 people on the wrong yard line. Look at the "U" on each side. One side is rounded (normal) and the other is boxed off....

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    204

    Default Re: ULM@Louisiana "Whiteout" Photos

    Yeah I had mentioned that in the first post I hope they do it again and get it right cause I would love to have pride in the Pride of AcadiaLouisiana


Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •