Thread: Can't Believe What McNeese is Thinking About Doing!

Default Can't Believe What McNeese is Thinking About Doing!

I was trolling on the McNeese message board just to see how those "great" McNeese fans were handling the recent beat downs they have been taking from Texas State, Central Arkansas & Sam Houston. Well, as it turns out, they are no better than anyone else when it comes to loosing. Their fans are jumping off the bandwagon so fast that they are considering moving their game against Nicholls State in a couple of weeks from 7:00 PM to 2:00 PM so that they won't have to compete for fans with the LSU/BAMA game on TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After all the bull crap those clowns have given Cajun fans over the years, they are considering the ultimate surrender to the Purple and Puke. To make things worse, many regular fans on their message board (the hard core supporters) are supporting the possible change!!! Well, the truth about the self proclaimed great, and always loyal fan base, that McNeese fans have bragged about so much over the years is finally coming out of the closet. They are obviously no better (and apparently worse) than any other fan base that has had to endure some disappointing times. As has been proven here at UL, when our teams win, fans will show up (refer to 29,000+ average at UL this year). Loose and fans stay home. However, even during UL's worst of times (the Baldwin era) our 8,000 to 10,000 fans that showed up anyway is as good, or better, than McNeese is getting now! A solid athletic program should NEVER schedule around any other program, unless you want to be called their "b_tch"!!!!

It is amazing how much has changed here at UL in such a short period of time. Never in my wildest imagination would I have ever thought CBS would have moved the LSU/BAMA game to 7:00 PM so that they didn't have to compete against a Cajun game at 2:30!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Can't Believe What McNeese is Thinking About Doing!

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    I was trolling on the McNeese message board just to see how those "great" McNeese fans were handling the recent beat downs they have been taking from Texas State, Central Arkansas & Sam Houston. Well, as it turns out, they are no better than anyone else when it comes to loosing. Their fans are jumping off the bandwagon so fast that they are considering moving their game against Nicholls State in a couple of weeks from 7:00 PM to 2:00 PM so that they won't have to compete for fans with the LSU/BAMA game on TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After all the bull crap those clowns have given Cajun fans over the years, they are considering the ultimate surrender to the Purple and Puke. To make things worse, many regular fans on their message board (the hard core supporters) are supporting the possible change!!! Well, the truth about the self proclaimed great, and always loyal fan base, that McNeese fans have bragged about so much over the years is finally coming out of the closet. They are obviously no better (and apparently worse) than any other fan base that has had to endure some disappointing times. As has been proven here at UL, when our teams win, fans will show up (refer to 29,000+ average at UL this year). Loose and fans stay home. However, even during UL's worst of times (the Baldwin era) our 8,000 to 10,000 fans that showed up anyway is as good, or better, than McNeese is getting now! A solid athletic program should NEVER schedule around any other program, unless you want to be called their "b_tch"!!!!

It is amazing how much has changed here at UL in such a short period of time. Never in my wildest imagination would I have ever thought CBS would have moved the LSU/BAMA game to 7:00 PM so that they didn't have to compete against a Cajun game at 2:30!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!
    LOL!!!! YOU FUNNY GUY!!!