_ _ _ _

Thread: Espn 3 questions

Default Espn 3 questions

what constitutes a black out?.. also, why is scott brazda and the n.o. guy doing some games and warrick dunn and the other dude doing the others?. also what ties does the RCN and espn3 have?... don't get me wrong , I think it's great that the RCN is broadcasting on espn3 but you ought to check out the comments on the other boards about our broadcast of the games with brazda and the N.O. dude... they think it's the WORST ever obviously it's a biased broadcast .... It's all just a little confusing... I guess they are gong through growing pains... PS: on a side note.. the last game against UNT after every replay they played this 'obnoxious sound'.. that's gotta go!.. ok rant off..

raginsaints is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Espn 3 questions

RCN and ESPN3 are not affiliated. ESPN3 just picks up the coverage of some of the RCN games.

also, the interview with scott farmer during halftime at the troy or maybe the NT game was not shown.. they broke away to 'highlight' scores.... Is there some link I could look at that?..

wcd35 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

1. ESPN3 Blackouts are only done in areas that the game is on TV in that area (eg locally) irregardless of who your tv provider is
    2. Warrick Dunn and the ESPN guy did a game that was not on RCN/Cox4. That game was not a local TV broadcast just ESPN3 (and Gameplan I believe.) When its a Cox4 broadcast it will be Brazda and Frederick. Dunn also did the game at FIU
    3. As mentioned, ESPN3 picks up the RCN broadcast. Doesnt make sense to have 2 crews calling the same game.
    4. If you watch on ESPN3, all they show you is game footage. They're not obligated to show your commercials or halftime show.