_ _ _ _
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2005: Well it was closer than I thought it would be

Default 2005: Well it was closer than I thought it would be

You guys made some good adjustments and showed some sack (literally and figuratively) in the second half.

Our last drive was a thing of beauty. There is nothing like running it down the throats of your opponent in the final minutes to win the game.

Best of luck this season

Default Re: Well it was closer than I thought it would be

Thanks we will need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Black n Gold
    You guys made some good adjustments and showed some sack (literally and figuratively) in the second half.

Our last drive was a thing of beauty. There is nothing like running it down the throats of your opponent in the final minutes to win the game.

Best of luck this season
    Best adjustment was made by your defense in the first quarter knocking Babb
    out of the game. Freshman QB playing, made freshman mistakes including throwing an interception in the endzone. Still your defense had a hard time stopping this offense. The best defense you guys have, is your offense. Best of luck the rest of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunGuru
    Best adjustment was made by your defense in the first quarter knocking Babb
    out of the game. Freshman QB playing, made freshman mistakes including throwing an interception in the endzone. Still your defense had a hard time stopping this offense. The best defense you guys have, is your offense. Best of luck the rest of the year.
    It also helps to get two tries at the winning field goal.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBug58
    It also helps to get two tries at the winning field goal.
    Yep,but our genius coaching staff did call for the time out!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunGuru
    Yep,but our genius coaching staff did call for the time out!
    You had 12 men on the field. They had to.

UL Football Re: Well it was closer than I thought it would be

Best of luck this season
    What the hell are you doing here? Your attitude is bull~~~~! I should have said this when you and your cohorts where talking ~~~~ before, your sportsmanship sucks. My response is not coming from your post game reaction, it's from the postings before the game. I love to hear some good criticism, but the bull~~~~ you and your fellow golden brothers have been spitting out is not welcome here.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Well it was closer than I thought it would be

Best of luck this season
    You sorry (explicit!) dodged a bullet! If Babb did not have to leave because of injury...it would of been a route by way of the Cajuns! you lucky (explicit!)

Quote Originally Posted by Tripple Threat
    What the hell are you doing here? Your attitude is bull~~~~! I should have said this when you and your cohorts where talking ~~~~ before, your sportsmanship sucks. My response is not coming from your post game reaction, it's from the postings before the game. I love to hear some good criticism, but the bull~~~~ you and your fellow golden brothers have been spitting out is not welcome here.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginEsquire06
    You sorry (explicit!) dodged a bullet! If Babb did not have to leave because of injury...it would of been a route by way of the Cajuns! you lucky (explicit!)
    There's always an "if" when your team is losing. I guess I could just say that IF we didn't have a team full of freshman and sophomores then it would have been a route by way of the Knights!....but I won't.

Dad04 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Well it was closer than I thought it would be
    Well, the Knights are nearly as bad as I thought they would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04
    Well, the Knights are nearly as bad as I thought they would be.
    Sad comment about your team really. I thought the Cagin's were slightly better than I expected them to be. However, just don't ask where my expectations were. You'll just have a hissy fit if you do.

As for the Knights, through most of the second half, yes they were terrible. They didn't look so terrible on that last drive now did they? Ran it down your throats and there wasn't a damn thing you could do about it!

Blog Entries

They didn't look so terrible on that last drive now did they? Ran it down your throats and there wasn't a damn thing you could do about it!
    Good thing they only had to go 51 yards to score because the value of the 12, 9, 7, 6, 3, (plus a penaly on UL) 4, 4, 2, 2 gains were dwindling fast.

ps I know all your stuff was (modern) smack. Have a good rest of the season

Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Sad comment about your team really. I thought the Cagin's were slightly better than I expected them to be. However, just don't ask where my expectations were. You'll just have a hissy fit if you do.

As for the Knights, through most of the second half, yes they were terrible. They didn't look so terrible on that last drive now did they? Ran it down your throats and there wasn't a damn thing you could do about it!
    you're team will be has beens before the season is over

You on the other hand are a huge p..r.i..que right now...

congrats on being 2-390....

Z.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine
    Good thing they only had to go 51 yards to score because the value of the 12, 9, 7, 6, 3, (plus a penaly on UL) 4, 4, 2, 2 gains were dwindling fast.

ps I know all your stuff was (modern) smack. Have a good rest of the season
    You too. You guys are close. Hang in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21
    you're team will be has beens before the season is over

You on the other hand are a huge p..r.i..que right now...

congrats on being 2-390....

Z.
    Sticks and stones, Bucky! Use your mind.

Actually, it's 2-2 and 1-0 in CUSA.

Some of you were talkin' a little too big for your britches....even after a loss to a young and improving team that just went through a very long losing streak, some are still talking. You just need to know your place.

You just need to know your place.
    And what place is that? Your arrogance is stunning. Heads up, chief! You ain't exactly national champions yourself. I don't think you have any right to tell us to know "our place." We're both programs who are struggling and in the process of rebuilding. That's the place we are both in. The same one. Good luck to the Knights for the rest of the season. I'll be cheering for you and hoping you don't "know your place."

Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Sticks and stones, Bucky! Use your mind.

Actually, it's 2-2 and 1-0 in CUSA.

Some of you were talkin' a little too big for your britches....even after a loss to a young and improving team that just went through a very long losing streak, some are still talking. You just need to know your place.
    You were beaten by a red shirt freshman qb, a freshman wr, a freshman rb..

Our coaching at the end was suspect... Our players man for man whipped your sss.

Congrats on the great rushing defense...

The word "shredded" comes to mind...

UL Football Re: Well it was closer than I thought it would be

Our coaching at the end was suspect... Our players man for man whipped your sss.

What also comes to mind is the CUSA officiating crew. A little recap....no holding calls on UCF, a face mask call when we are driving that gets negated after the refs put their heads together and make a rockpile. I can't say it was the worst officiating I have seen, but it ranks right up there with the worst. Don't let that black and gold, "oh you guys are not good but you are not that bad either",BS blind you. The smirk is there until they play Southern Miss

The whole idea is to score more points than your opponent. And, if you didn't know, UCF is pretty much all true freshman, redshirt freshman and sophomores.

As far as whipping our arse goes, I'd say yours got spanked when it counted...especially on the final drive...no passes...just MAN TO MAN pounding it right at you. There wasn't anything you could do.

Once you realize you're as bad as you are is when you can finally start doing something about it. We know we're not that great right now. We know we're a work in progress and we know that we're getting better. No I don't think we're a nat'l champ team and you won't see me on a nat'l champ board. What I do know is that MAN for MAN this team beat your team. I also know that UCF is in a much better place then U La La. I'm here because some of you people talk pretty big for being punked by UCF for the third straight time. UCF owns you. However, this was an OOC game and it means nothing so get over it, fix what needs to be fixed and go kick some Sunbelt arse!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast