_ _ _ _
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Fund Rasing

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    836

    Support Fund Rasing

    THis question would be for those attorneys out there! I am looking into doing a possible fund raiser for UL athletics, however, i need not-for-profit status in order to get the proper donations made. HELP!

    BTW, this will be something for everyone to participate in and help out Cajun athletics and will be fun for all!


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    298

    Default Re: Fund Rasing

    Quote Originally Posted by lxa656
    THis question would be for those attorneys out there! I am looking into doing a possible fund raiser for UL athletics, however, i need not-for-profit status in order to get the proper donations made. HELP!

    BTW, this will be something for everyone to participate in and help out Cajun athletics and will be fun for all!
    I'm interested....shoot me an email or give me a hollar. Haven't seen you post in a while, have you been on vacation??

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    1,041

    Default Re: Fund Rasing

    Quote Originally Posted by lxa656
    THis question would be for those attorneys out there! I am looking into doing a possible fund raiser for UL athletics, however, i need not-for-profit status in order to get the proper donations made. HELP!

    BTW, this will be something for everyone to participate in and help out Cajun athletics and will be fun for all!
    Have you checked the IRS website?
    Googled 501(c)(3)?

    http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p557.pdf

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    836

    Default Re: Fund Rasing

    Quote Originally Posted by Textitan
    I'm interested....shoot me an email or give me a hollar. Haven't seen you post in a while, have you been on vacation??
    Nah, just working and having the summer time blues! Nothing much to talk about, so i have been keeping my trap shut. I have a big time idea, i just need to get this stuff squared away first.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    5,259

    Default Re: Fund Rasing

    Well don't leave us hanging!

    Let us know what is in that head of yours.


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    836

    Default Re: Fund Rasing

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel
    Well don't leave us hanging!

    Let us know what is in that head of yours.


    I need to get Not-for-profit status first!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    3,074

    Default Re: Fund Rasing

    Send me an e-mail and I will call you so that we can talk about this.


  8. #8
    DaddyCajun's Avatar
    DaddyCajun is offline Dig deep UL will Prosper! Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Da Cro
    Posts
    5,846

    Default Re: Fund Rasing

    Quote Originally Posted by lxa656
    I need to get Not-for-profit status first!

    Might want to speak with the Athletic Dept. first as NOT to create any problems. I know you do not intend to do any wrong but IF you don't know YOU just might!!

    DaddyCajun!!

    ps I would NOT devulge too much info here. I would be interested in listening to your ideas.


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    5,259

    Default Re: Fund Rasing

    Ok, ok. I'll wait.


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    836

    Default Re: Fund Rasing

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun



    Might want to speak with the Athletic Dept. first as NOT to create any problems. I know you do not intend to do any wrong but IF you don't know YOU just might!!

    DaddyCajun!!

    ps I would NOT devulge too much info here. I would be interested in listening to your ideas.


    That is what about what I had in mind, however, I do plan on hosting an interest meeting in a couple of weeks; after I get the initial stuff laid down, then anyone who wants to hear what is going on and wants to help out can attend!

    Good things coming for the Cajuns!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    836

    Default Re: Fund Rasing

    Quote Originally Posted by cajunproud
    Send me an e-mail and I will call you so that we can talk about this.


    Did you receive my email?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    3,074

    Default Re: Fund Rasing

    Quote Originally Posted by lxa656
    Did you receive my email?
    No. I just added my new e-mail to profiles. Try again.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    836

    Default Re: Fund Rasing

    Quote Originally Posted by cajunproud
    No. I just added my new e-mail to profiles. Try again.
    How about now?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    3,074

    Default Re: Fund Rasing

    Quote Originally Posted by lxa656
    How about now?
    I just got it and replied.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •