_ _ _ _

Thread: Hud Radio Show Moves to Thursday

BirdofParadise is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Hud Radio Show Moves to Thursday

THe premiere of Hud's Radio show at Walk-Ons will be THursday, Sept. 1 at 7pm.

WE'll be located right next to the bar.

Come see us.

Default Re: Hud Radio Show Moves to Thursday

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofParadise View Post
    THe premiere of Hud's Radio show at Walk-Ons will be THursday, Sept. 1 at 7pm.

WE'll be located right next to the bar.

Come see us.
    Glad to hear its back to Thursday.

Glad to hear its next to the bar lol.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Hud Radio Show Moves to Thursday

JayBird - You still doing the Nuttin' But Cajuns show? If so, when? If not, why? I gotta hear about my Cajuns over here in BR too....

BirdofParadise is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by andrepourciau View Post
    JayBird - You still doing the Nuttin' But Cajuns show? If so, when? If not, why? I gotta hear about my Cajuns over here in BR too....

REturns next Tuesday. I was going to start it this week, but we're live at rivals sports bar today for the espn1420 13th anniversary celebration. So we'll crank it up next week.

Jay,

What typically goes on for a coaches show? Is it good to bring the kids by and what not....

Hammer58 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Will you guys be in a booth so that the show can be broadcast in WalkOns? It worked great that way when you did it at Rays back in the day but I remember the Hooter's experiment where the fans in attendance could not hear the broadcast I presume because your mike would have picked up the feedback if it was broadcast in the place since you were not isolated.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    Will you guys be in a booth so that the show can be broadcast in WalkOns? It worked great that way when you did it at Rays back in the day but I remember the Hooter's experiment where the fans in attendance could not hear the broadcast I presume because your mike would have picked up the feedback if it was broadcast in the place since you were not isolated.
    We're going to be on a podium. Feeback shouldn't be an issue.

As far as bringing the kids go, I won't give an opinion except to tell you our location is going to be near the bar.

Cajunsmike is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    Glad to hear its back to Thursday.
    Why the move to Thursdays from Mondays for the radio show? Coach Hud is also having QB Club meetings on Thursdays. Must be something he likes about that day or there are things he wants to focus on come Mondays. I find that a little unusual as players will have the day off on Mondays. Maybe he wants to track their academic progress in more detail on that day. Will the media luncheon still be on Thursdays?

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Why the move to Thursdays from Mondays for the radio show? Coach Hud is also having QB Club meetings on Thursdays. Must be something he likes about that day or there are things he wants to focus on come Mondays. I find that a little unusual as players will have the day off on Mondays. Maybe he wants to track their academic progress in more detail on that day. Will the media luncheon still be on Thursdays?
    Media luncheon will continue on Monday because the media needs the press conference early to get stories written and TV blurbs for the entire week.

Radio show moved at Hud's request. He feels by Thursday evening, game prep is pretty much done. He beleives Monday is too big a preparation day.

It should be noted that the football shows were always on Thursday until Rickey became coach. They were moved to Monday at his request.