_ _ _ _

Thread: Crazy...4 no hitters in a row

Outside of the cave, in the bright sunlight.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Crazy...4 no hitters in a row

I realize it's HIGH SCHOOL, but DAMN!!!

Default Re: Crazy...4 no hitters in a row

Quote Originally Posted by NOCajun View Post
    _ I realize it's HIGH SCHOOL, but DAMN!!! _
    In 1997 I threw back to back no hitters for St. Thomas More my senior season. It was against Abbeville and Beau Chene. At the time there was a monthly free mag on local sports and Mike Roebuck (Sports Anchor for KLFY at the time) wrote a piece on it. His brother Ken was our coach at the time. Good times.

GEAUX UL!

No hitters happen in HighSchool more often then you would think; less innings in a game and some really bad teams.

Quote Originally Posted by rgncjn12 View Post
    _ In 1997 I threw back to back no hitters for St. Thomas More my senior season. It was against Abbeville and Beau Chene. At the time there was a monthly free mag on local sports and Mike Roebuck (Sports Anchor for KLFY at the time) wrote a piece on it. His brother Ken was our coach at the time. Good times.

GEAUX UL!

No hitters happen in HighSchool more often then you would think; less innings in a game and some really bad teams. _
    Since we are braggin on ourselves here, I turned an unassisted triple play in T ball. I bet thats more rare than your no hitters fat boy!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2 ul 0105 View Post
    _ Since we are braggin on ourselves here, I turned an unassisted triple play in T ball. I bet thats more rare than your no hitters fat boy!! _
    I think you also managed a belly flop dive that left an impression in the grass at Pelican Park. Hope to make either Fri or Sat game. Baby has had an ear infection all week.

GEAUX UL!