Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Cajun Cooking Club....

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    2,201

    Default Cajun Cooking Club....

    What exactly is it. I know they feed the players and staff. Anyone wanna drop a little knowledge on me?





    igeaux.mobi


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Posts
    1,440

    Default Re: cooking club....

    I dont know about them either but their food smells amazing!!


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    446

    Default Re: cooking club....

    http://cajuncookingclub.com/

    Check out the website, explains it all.


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    2,201

    Default Re: cooking club....

    Thanks! Always wondered.


    igeaux.mobi


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    18

    USL (1960-1983)  (1985-1998) Re: cooking club....

    you guys do a fantastic job, garnering praise and thanks from fans and foes alike. I remember the last time FAU came to town 2 years ago, their coach had nothing but good things to say about the free grub etc. But........you guys have to do something about Duke! That drunken sailor does not have the right to ruin the game for people around him. Attending UL baseball games is a privilege, not a right and those of us who earn that privilege deserve not to have it ruined by others who don't.
    Keep up the good work.


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    2,201

    Default Re: cooking club....

    Haha Duke! Guy loves the Cajuns....he just loves Coors Light a little more.


    igeaux.mobi


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    LAFAYETTE, LA
    Posts
    690

    Default Re: cooking club....

    Quote Originally Posted by USL82 View Post
    _ you guys do a fantastic job, garnering praise and thanks from fans and foes alike. I remember the last time FAU came to town 2 years ago, their coach had nothing but good things to say about the free grub etc. But........you guys have to do something about Duke! That drunken sailor does not have the right to ruin the game for people around him. Attending UL baseball games is a privilege, not a right and those of us who earn that privilege deserve not to have it ruined by others who don't.
    Keep up the good work. _
    Amen to that!! Duke seems like a good guy but man he gets intoxicated at the games. I'm all for having a good time but he takes it to another level.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    549

    Default Re: cooking club....

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaHammock View Post
    _ Amen to that!! Duke seems like a good guy but man he gets intoxicated at the games. I'm all for having a good time but he takes it to another level. _

    LOL.....Ok ya'll got me curious. I have to add to the list:

    #175. Must meet Duke

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    2,201

    Default Re: cooking club....

    Lol go to Legends at anytime of day and you'll meet him.


    igeaux.mobi


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    446

    Default

    [QUOTE=USL82;309062]you guys do a fantastic job, garnering praise and thanks from fans and foes alike. I remember the last time FAU came to town 2 years ago, their coach had nothing but good things to say about the free grub etc. But........you guys have to do
    something about Duke! That drunken sailor does not
    have the right to ruin the game for people around him.
    Attending UL baseball games is a privilege, not a right
    and those of us who earn that privilege deserve not to
    have it ruined by others who don't.

    Harmless, but obnoxious. Problem is nobody is really his guardian or keeper. Alot of people tell him to shut up, usually to deaf ears. Will say this, dude can drink a sailor under the table.work.







    igeaux.mobi


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    LAFAYETTE, LA
    Posts
    690

    Default Re: cooking club....

    Quote Originally Posted by Ned Clampett View Post
    _ LOL.....Ok ya'll got me curious. I have to add to the list:

    #175. Must meet Duke _
    Be prepared for an ear raping of biblical proportions! Other than him offending a few people with his yelling he seems to be a nice guy. I don't think his yelling is vulgar if I remember correctly.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: cooking club....

    Duke is a harmless, good guy....Sure he gets his fill from the beer booth, but most of us do. Walk down, introduce yourself (the earlier the inning the better), he's alright...Cut the guy some slack!

    Next topic


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •