Thread: All-Sports Award Standings

Sunbelt All-Sports Award Standings

I was wondering if anyone knew the current point standings for the overall conference title?

Vic Bubas Cup I think is the name. It was on the Sun Belt homepage, but now I can't find it.

I know that we have never won the overall title, but does anyone know the closest we have come?

Just a little curious since basketball, baseball, and softball are all currently in first and I believe that men's cross country already won the title in the fall.

Default STANDINGS THROUGH FALL CHAMPIONSHIPS

Curent Vic Bubas Cup Rankings

RankSchoolTOT.MXCWXCSOCVOLFB
    1NT33.5668.549
    1WKU33.58105.5100
    3MT31928.56.55
    4NMSU26.5270116.5
    5ASU2354284
    6UL21103422
    7UALR1949150
    8UNO1735090
    9FIU16.5185.520
    10DENVER13.50076.50
    11USA1371320

NOTE: VOL, MBK, WBK based on a combination of divisional and tournament finish; SOC, SBL, BSL, FB based on regular-seasonfinish; ALL OTHERS based on championship tournament finish. To qualify for the Bubas Cup standings, at least four members mustsponsor the sport and compete in its championship.

SCORING: Points are awarded based on the number of schools sponsoring the sport. Institutions not sponsoring a sport do not receivepoints in that sport. Institutions tying for positions split the combined points of their positions.

KEY: MCC - Men's Cross Country; WCC - Women's Cross Country; SOC - Women's Soccer; VOL - Volleyball; FB - Football; SD -Women's Swimming & Diving; MIT - Men's Indoor Track and Field; WIT - Women's Indoor Track and Field; MBK - Men's Basketball; WBK- Women's Basketball; MTN - Men's Tennis; WTN - Women's Tennis; MGO - Men's Golf; WGO - Women's Golf; SBL - Softball; MOT -Men's Outdoor Track and Field; WOT - Women's Outdoor Track and Field; BSL - Baseball

The rest of the story

Thanks NewsCopy!