_ _ _ _

Thread: ULL vs LSU (baseball)

Default ULL vs LSU (baseball)

can someone tell me where I can find the results of all the baseball games vs LSU? Thanks.

Blog Entries

Default Re: ULL vs LSU (baseball)

Smoke Laval has a series history poster taped to his office wall.

UL Baseball Re: ULL vs LSU (baseball)

Quote Originally Posted by Rajun Kajun View Post
    _ can someone tell me where I can find the results of all the baseball games vs LSU? Thanks. _
    Check out the "Series Records and Yearly Results" PDF link on this Media Guide page.

Brian

CajunRed is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

ULL? Which school are you referring to?

igeaux.mobi

Hammer58 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRed View Post
    ULL? Which school are you referring to?

igeaux.mobi
    And which one of the LSU System schools? LSUA? LSUS? LSUA&MC? These people who refuse to use full legal names just confuse the issue.

igeaux.mobi

BirdofParadise is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    _ And which one of the LSU System schools? LSUA? LSUS? LSUA&MC? These people who refuse to use full legal names just confuse the issue.

igeaux.mobi _

And it's spelled R-A-G-I-N

Brian thanks for the link, I have a friend who was telling me that it was UL fans are to blame for LSU and UL not playing each other. (cause cajun fans were angry about losing to LSU)
    I seem to remember it the other way around. I wanted to know the record between the two teams in the last 10 meetings or so.
    sorry if I offended some fellow cajun fans by calling UL by name. (why do I have a red dot by my join date?)

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    _ And which one of the LSU System schools? LSUA? LSUS? LSUA&MC? These people who refuse to use full legal names just confuse the issue.

igeaux.mobi _
    Dont forget LSUE (Bayou Bengals) they play some pretty good baseball! lol

cajun4life is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

_ Dont forget LSUE (Bayou Bengals) they play some pretty good baseball! lol _
    Green Dots are earned...lol Welcome aboard.

Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

ya'll are gonna play with this knucklehead and this thread will be 30 pages..

Guys, just ignore it and it will go away.

Z

CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

_ Brian thanks for the link, I have a friend who was telling me that it was UL fans are to blame for LSU and UL not playing each other. (cause cajun fans were angry about losing to LSU)
    I seem to remember it the other way around. I wanted to know the record between the two teams in the last 10 meetings or so.
    sorry if I offended some fellow cajun fans by calling UL by name. (why do I have a red dot by my join date?) _

It is because Yvette, and Smoke decided they were dissed. I remember well the day LSU came to UL in that regional. Skip getting out of his vehicle at Cajun Field and giving me a nice friendly nod as we passed each other. Then when UL fans supported I believe ASU that was it. Indignent about coming to Cajun Field, not being loved anymore, missing plaque. It all was too much for her ego.

Of course there was the big rucus at the Box. Yep LSU said it would be better if the series were stopped for a while.

At no time did UL ever ask to quit the series between the teams.

I am a cajun fan! serious

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    _ It is because Yvette, and Smoke decided they were dissed. I remember well the day LSU came to UL in that regional. Skip getting out of his vehicle at Cajun Field and giving me a nice friendly nod as we passed each other. Then when UL fans supported I believe ASU that was it. Indignent about coming to Cajun Field, not being loved anymore, missing plaque. It all was too much for her ego.

Of course there was the big rucus at the Box. Yep LSU said it would be better if the series were stopped for a while.

At no time did UL ever ask to quit the series between the teams. _
    I know LSU is the one who wanted to stop playing UL (I thought It was because UL was starting to get the best of LSU.) I dont know much about the rucus at the Box though I am sure it was more to do with LSU fans.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    _ Green Dots are earned...lol Welcome aboard. _

So are the red. lol.

_ I am a cajun fan! serious _
    We get so many drive-by poster that the bs meter is always on in this forum. If you say you are a fan than your true colors will show thru. Green and red dots are earned... The extra L in your first post prolly contributed to that.

I always refer to UL as UL, I mean no offense. On this board I will try to stop although I see nothing wrong with ULL. (just my opinion.) My oldest daughter is a student at UL (geology dept). My favorite UL sport is softball (Lady Cajuns are the best) my youngest daughter attends UL softball camps and wants to be a pitcher for UL (she loves paige).I hope I have given enough info on my self to prove I am not a troll or a troublemaker.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Cajun90 and I attended that 2002 regional at LSU ((every game, thanks to our wonderful wives). While Cajun fans had a nice showing, we were greatly outnumbered in the three games against LSU. I remember us sitting in the left field bleachers just beyond third base. We were taking some verbal abuse from Tiger fans behind us (it never seems to come from folks in front of you ... :-)). Of course, the tone and aggressiveness was ratcheted up a bit after Andy Gros took the ball and stuck it up LSU's a_s in the Saturday winner's bracket game, winning 5-0 and putting the Cajuns in the championship round and driver's seat. And I have no doubt they were becoming more confident in their taunts as LSU was on a roll that Sunday and the Cajuns were out of pitching.

At the peak of the taunts ... at a time when it was obvious LSU was also going to win the second Sunday game and advance to the Super Regionals ... I decided to turn around and step up a couple of rows to shake the hand of the principal taunter levying the insults (rather primitive ones that my 9-year old would think are unworthy). I also wished them luck against Rice in the Super Regionals. You would not believe the initial dumbfounded and disappointed look on his face. It completely disarmed him. Once disarmed, he smiled and shook my hand. That was the end of that.

Of course, that was not the end of some other events I had heard/witnessed in the stadium that day. As a Cajun fan in the stadium, you had to keep your guard up.

I should also say that we sat next to and in back of a nice, well mannered contingent of LSU fans for all three games. They were a bit embarrassed by the antics they saw and on the final day were apologetic on the behalf of the others causing problems.

Brian

_ I always refer to UL as UL, I mean no offense. On this board I will try to stop although I see nothing wrong with UL. (just my opinion.) My oldest daughter is a student at UL (geology dept). My favorite UL sport is softball (Lady Cajuns are the best) my youngest daughter attends UL softball camps and wants to be a pitcher for UL (she loves paige).I hope I have given enough info on my self to prove I am not a troll or a troublemaker. _
    No offense taken. Welcome aboard. We need all of the good fans we can get.

Brian

Blog Entries

There is a thread from 2002 with all the stories as they happened.

I will try and dig it up when I get in front of a computer.
    igeaux.mobi

CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

_ can someone tell me where I can find the results of all the baseball games vs LSU? Thanks. _

My,Oh My! All the result might be found in the media guide under all time records. Try this web sight. http://www.ragincajuns.com/fls/15400...B_OEM_ID=15400