_ _ _ _

Thread: Redzone Blog: Cajun's Fans Set Example

Blog Entries

Default Redzone Blog: Cajun's Fans Set Example

Louisiana's Ragin' Cajuns Basketball team traveled up to Monroe to face Sun Belt rival ULM in the final game of the regular season. The Cajuns traveled a small contingent of fans to the game and in true UL tradition they made their presence felt throughout the night.

Story Link
    http://louisiana.scout.com/2/1051693.html

Default Re: Redzone Blog: Cajun's Fans Set Example

hey BJ,
    Did you mean to say that the team sang the "fight song" with fans, not Alma Mata...

There must be an entirely different ULM band this season than went to the Sun Belt Tourney last year. They were absolute a-holes to use when they beat us. Picking up and leaving we had to pass one another and the nicest thing I could say about the band members there was that they were classless.

Hopefully it means the director there cleaned things up in his band.

Hammer58 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunbander View Post
    _ There must be an entirely different ULM band this season than went to the Sun Belt Tourney last year. They were absolute a-holes to use when they beat us. Picking up and leaving we had to pass one another and the nicest thing I could say about the band members there was that they were classless.

Hopefully it means the director there cleaned things up in his band. _
    Or it just means the showed their true colors after one of their few victories over UL when yo had your experience with them. Now after getting their posteriors handed to them on their own court and our fans owning their arena, they didn't have many options other than being gracious.

Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunsHat View Post
    _ hey BJ,
    Did you mean to say that the team sang the "fight song" with fans, not Alma Mata... _
    it was the fight song.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CajunsHat View Post
    _ hey BJ,
    Did you mean to say that the team sang the "fight song" with fans, not Alma Mata... _
    Yes, thanks.

I need to pay attention to who sits in front of me. I didn't realize I was screaming in poor Dr. Savoie's ear until halfway through the first half.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HebertTommy View Post
    _ I need to pay attention to who sits in front of me. I didn't realize I was screaming in poor Dr. Savoie's ear until halfway through the first half. _
    So you were sitting on the end, you must have gotten an ear full from the band.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    _ So you were sitting on the end, you must have gotten an ear full from the band. _
    lol yeah I received many ear fulls and quite a few finger gestures

Blog Entries

_ lol yeah I received many ear fulls and quite a few finger gestures _
    Yea, ZEE, CajunsMike and I got some of the same treatment. But once the game was over, they shook our hands and laughed with us as well. No harm, just part of hanging with the youngsters.

_ Yea, ZEE, CajunsMike and I got some of the same treatment. But once the game was over, they shook our hands and laughed with us as well. No harm, just part of hanging with the youngsters. _
    One guy shook our hands as we were leaving, saying we were great fans that normally road fans aren't fun like that and that it was nothing personal. However, he was not the one blowing the trombone directly at me or flipping me off haha

Testify!!! haha

Blog Entries

_ One guy shook our hands as we were leaving, saying we were great fans that normally road fans aren't fun like that and that it was nothing personal. However, he was not the one blowing the trombone directly at me or flipping me off haha

Testify!!! haha _
    You must be talking about the big kid with the goatee, he shook my hand in the restroom on the way out. I told him I hadn't washed my hands yet after we shook hands, he just laughed.

_ You must be talking about the big kid with the goatee, he shook my hand in the restroom on the way out. I told him I hadn't washed my hands yet after we shook hands, he just laughed. _
    haha thats awesome! yeah he's the one i'm talkin bout