_ _ _ _

Thread: Burnt Roux: Abbeville's Williams commits to Texas A&M

Default Burnt Roux: Abbeville's Williams commits to Texas A&M

Defensive end Alonzo Williams of Abbeville, also a member of the team's successful basketball team, committed to Texas A&M on Wednesday. Great that Vermilion Parish has produced a Division I-caliber kid but unfortunately the Cajuns didn't factor into his decision.

Default Re: Abbeville's Williams commits to Texas A&M

Spoke with Williams a few days ago. Is 6-5, 230. Played defensive end and tight end. Had 45 tackles, 10 tackles for loss and five sacks as a junior.

Most of them come crawling back once they realized they have made the wrong decision.

Boomer is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Parrott View Post
    _ Spoke with Williams a few days ago. Is 6-5, 230. Played defensive end and tight end. Had 45 tackles, 10 tackles for loss and five sacks as a junior. _
    I would imagine the Mitchell guy that played there might have had a lil to do with it!!!! However--it is still early!!!!

cajun4life is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    _ I would imagine the Mitchell guy that played there might have had a lil to do with it!!!! However--it is still early!!!! _
    Exactly Boomer, I sure hope we have an uber successful season and can at least get him in for Junior day. Even if he doesn't participate, maybe he will like what he see's and Jelani can work a little magic and get him here.

Besides, I am way more interested in the other Williams from Abbeville High wearing a Cajun BBall uni! Best PG in the state!