_ _ _ _

Thread: Jay's blog: It's not a rivalry again...yet

BirdofParadise is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Jay's blog: It's not a rivalry again...yet

Blog Entries

Default Re: Jay's blog: It's not a rivalry again...yet

Thanks Jay.

Great up to speed blog.

Cajunsmike is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofParadise View Post

Jay, have you asked Coach Marlin to read this blog. As someone who embraces the successful tradition of Cajun basketball, I am sure he would be interested in reading about the history of the Topper-Cajun rivalry.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    _ Jay, have you asked Coach Marlin to read this blog. As someone who embraces the successful tradition of Cajun basketball, I am sure he would be interested in reading about the history of the Topper-Cajun rivalry. _
    The Hillbillies might not have had home court, but they didn't forget to bring their biggest fans........ The referees.

CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

UL Basketball Re: Jay's blog: It's not a rivalry again...yet

Yea, yea we will have to go to the Diddle, but somehow perhaps the league could make up for past inconsistancy and have them come here in 12 & 13 just to get close to even.

And there is a lot more bad blood between these two schools that was not even mentioned. Baseball, basketball whatever.

When was the last time the SBC tourney was at the cajun dome? and when will it return?

I was a student at that WKU game in 2003, I remember it very well. It was the biggest and best crowd I have ever seen in the dome.

Quote Originally Posted by geo_cajun View Post
    _ I was a student at that WKU game in 2003, I remember it very well. It was the biggest and best crowd I have ever seen in the dome. _
    Yes I was a student as well. Remember the huge crawfish boil they had before the game. ESPN was here. It was awesome. We had to sit in the 300 level because there was so many fans.

If I remember correctly Brad Boyd missed a dunk by himself on the other end on national tv. LoL. Poor Brad.

Quote Originally Posted by geo_cajun View Post
    _ When was the last time the SBC tourney was at the cajun dome? and when will it return? _
    Conference tournament is now in Hot Springs, a neutral site. It will likely be awhile before it returns to campus sites.

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofParadise View Post
    With WKU's recruiting class it might be a few years till we can get on their level!!!! They have 5 signed including 7 footer --all are 3 stars---BTW-Why aren't our commits on the other board like football???

Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    _ With WKU's recruiting class it might be a few years till we can get on their level!!!! They have 5 signed including 7 footer --all are 3 stars---BTW-Why aren't our commits on the other board like football??? _
    They dont have our coach.

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ They dont have our coach.

Z _
    Besides having Coach Marlin, we also have something that is difficult to measure, the heart of the players on our team.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    _ With WKU's recruiting class it might be a few years till we can get on their level!!!! They have 5 signed including 7 footer --all are 3 stars---BTW-Why aren't our commits on the other board like football??? _
    Boomer, are you serious?

They had the preseason player of the year. A high major transfer and several other highly regarded guys on the team this year!

Thank god you are not in charge, or else we could award national championships after recruiting season was over.

Who has the most stars, ok give them the trophy.