Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 37 of 37

Thread: UL vs UALR

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    101

    UL Basketball Re: UL vs UALR

    Quote Originally Posted by SlappyCajun View Post
    _ I was hoping Randell would nail the dagger coming off the flare screen. Good play call in that situation. I think Marlin was trying to give Daigle a chance to get some swagger back. Travis may be playing himself on to an all-conference team.

    I called him out as much as anyone, but he is hitting another gear right now. _
    YES HE IS... He is an ALL conf player... IMO

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    2,201

    Default Re: UL vs UALR

    Great game! Dome was the loudest ive heard in years.

    igeaux.mobi


  3. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Posts
    1,440

    Default Re: UL vs UALR

    Quote Originally Posted by ULtimateCajun View Post
    _ Great game! Dome was the loudest ive heard in years.

    igeaux.mobi _
    Dome was crazy tonight. There were times when this team struggled but like many have said before, they're learning how to win.
    GEAUX CAJUNS!

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    101

    Default Re: UL vs UALR

    Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan32 View Post
    _ Dome was crazy tonight. There were times when this team struggled but like many have said before, they're learning how to win.
    GEAUX CAJUNS! _
    Do we fans realize this time next year how GREAT it will feel to be a CAJUN FAN!!!

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Posts
    1,440

    Default Re: UL vs UALR

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunTime View Post
    _ Do we fans realize this time next year how GREAT it will feel to be a CAJUN FAN!!! _
    Damn, it already feels great!!

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,431

    Default Re: UL vs UALR

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunTime View Post
    _ Do we fans realize this time next year how GREAT it will to be a CAJUN FAN!!! _
    We need to have some recruits step up. But i'm confident with the nucleus of JJ, Josh Brown, Raymone, Mbamalau and Farrington. It's crazy, a few weeks ago it seemed like these Srs were sleep walking. At least now they are going out kicking and screaming.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    101

    UL Basketball Re: UL vs UALR

    Quote Originally Posted by SlappyCajun View Post
    _ We need to have some recruits step up. But i'm confident with the nucleus of JJ, Josh Brown, Raymone, Mbamalau and Farrington. It's crazy, a few weeks ago it seemed like these Srs were sleep walking. At least now they are going out kicking and screaming. _
    Yep they are gonna leave a mark on this program. I have a feeling. Those Senoirs are a great bunch, been threw a long 4 years, but those guys stuck it out and are showing how hard they want to go out with a bang, congrats to them and the TEAM on another WIN...

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Youngsville, LA
    Posts
    839

    Default Re: UL vs UALR

    I'm loving our players more now than ever. And Marlin is stirring the pot in a big way, so much so that the roof of the dome will need reinforcement!!

    WHO'S NEXT?!


  9. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    lafayette
    Posts
    625

    UL Basketball Re: UL vs UALR

    Quote Originally Posted by SlappyCajun View Post
    _ We need to have some recruits step up. But i'm confident with the nucleus of JJ, Josh Brown, Raymone, Mbamalau and Farrington. It's crazy, a few weeks ago it seemed like these Srs were sleep walking. At least now they are going out kicking and screaming. _
    Why do you leave out Javan Mitchell?

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun tom View Post
    Why do you leave out Javan Mitchell?
    Just forgot. Left out Perez too


    igeaux.mobi

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Grand Coulee, WA
    Posts
    402

    Default Re: UL vs UALR

    Man I had a blast! My date bailed, but oh well. Means I had more space to stand up, holler and cheer! LOL

    This is the 3rd game I've been lucky enough to go to this season, and I've really kicked myself for not going to more games.

    GO CAJUNS!

    *EDIT* These Sunbelt officials are absolutely awful by the way. Where are they finding these clowns?


  12. #32
    raginsaints's Avatar
    raginsaints is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7,057

    Default Re: UL vs UALR

    I almost quit my job tonight to go to the game, alas I need the money. Great win, Cajuns basketball is back.


  13. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,861

    Default Re: UL vs UALR

    Quote Originally Posted by SlappyCajun View Post
    _ Its amazing we are still winning. We have missed a ton of layups, and generally just no taken advantage when they have given us the opportunity. _
    I think this is one of the teams weaknesses... we need to be more aggressive under the basket. sometimes it seems like JJ is the only one under the basket.. when we shoot the ball the team is halfway down the court instead of under the basket!.. arrghhh...

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,861

    Default Re: UL vs UALR

    Jay mentioned that 'Perez' had a new haircut. Well maybe that's what he needs to be more aerodynamically stable to hit those three pointers...we'll see.lol.....


  15. #35
    Boomer's Avatar
    Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    18,592

    Default Re: UL vs UALR

    Quote Originally Posted by leeman View Post
    _ Jay mentioned that 'Perez' had a new haircut. Well maybe that's what he needs to be more aerodynamically stable to hit those three pointers...we'll see.lol..... _
    He is going to bust loose SOON and when he does this team will be even tougher!!!

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,352

    Default Re: UL vs UALR

    Dome foam had me saying JJ 'Abrams' until a fellow fan called me out


    igeaux.mobi


  17. #37
    Cajunsmike is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    5,846

    Default Re: UL vs UALR

    Quote Originally Posted by SlappyCajun View Post
    _ I was hoping Randell would nail the dagger coming off the flare screen. Good play call in that situation. I think Marlin was trying to give Daigle a chance to get some swagger back. Travis may be playing himself on to an all-conference team.

    I called him out as much as anyone, but he is hitting another gear right now. _
    I also have questioned Travis's toughness at times. Tonight he was tough both mentallly and physically. Come to think of it he was last Sunday as well. Congratulations to him. Good to see that he and the other seniors are enjoying the fruits of their labor. It has been tough on them the last few years and they deserve a few breaks to go their way. By the way, the staff thinks Travis has potential to be a special player.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •