Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: UL vs UALR

UL Basketball Re: UL vs UALR

Quote Originally Posted by SlappyCajun View Post
    _ I was hoping Randell would nail the dagger coming off the flare screen. Good play call in that situation. I think Marlin was trying to give Daigle a chance to get some swagger back. Travis may be playing himself on to an all-conference team.

I called him out as much as anyone, but he is hitting another gear right now. _
    YES HE IS... He is an ALL conf player... IMO

Default Re: UL vs UALR

Great game! Dome was the loudest ive heard in years.

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by ULtimateCajun View Post
    _ Great game! Dome was the loudest ive heard in years.

igeaux.mobi _
    Dome was crazy tonight. There were times when this team struggled but like many have said before, they're learning how to win.
    GEAUX CAJUNS!

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan32 View Post
    _ Dome was crazy tonight. There were times when this team struggled but like many have said before, they're learning how to win.
    GEAUX CAJUNS! _
    Do we fans realize this time next year how GREAT it will feel to be a CAJUN FAN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunTime View Post
    _ Do we fans realize this time next year how GREAT it will feel to be a CAJUN FAN!!! _
    Damn, it already feels great!!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunTime View Post
    _ Do we fans realize this time next year how GREAT it will to be a CAJUN FAN!!! _
    We need to have some recruits step up. But i'm confident with the nucleus of JJ, Josh Brown, Raymone, Mbamalau and Farrington. It's crazy, a few weeks ago it seemed like these Srs were sleep walking. At least now they are going out kicking and screaming.

_ We need to have some recruits step up. But i'm confident with the nucleus of JJ, Josh Brown, Raymone, Mbamalau and Farrington. It's crazy, a few weeks ago it seemed like these Srs were sleep walking. At least now they are going out kicking and screaming. _
    Yep they are gonna leave a mark on this program. I have a feeling. Those Senoirs are a great bunch, been threw a long 4 years, but those guys stuck it out and are showing how hard they want to go out with a bang, congrats to them and the TEAM on another WIN...

I'm loving our players more now than ever. And Marlin is stirring the pot in a big way, so much so that the roof of the dome will need reinforcement!!

WHO'S NEXT?!

_ We need to have some recruits step up. But i'm confident with the nucleus of JJ, Josh Brown, Raymone, Mbamalau and Farrington. It's crazy, a few weeks ago it seemed like these Srs were sleep walking. At least now they are going out kicking and screaming. _
    Why do you leave out Javan Mitchell?

Quote Originally Posted by cajun tom View Post
    Why do you leave out Javan Mitchell?
    Just forgot. Left out Perez too

igeaux.mobi

Man I had a blast! My date bailed, but oh well. Means I had more space to stand up, holler and cheer! LOL

This is the 3rd game I've been lucky enough to go to this season, and I've really kicked myself for not going to more games.

GO CAJUNS!

*EDIT* These Sunbelt officials are absolutely awful by the way. Where are they finding these clowns?

raginsaints is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I almost quit my job tonight to go to the game, alas I need the money. Great win, Cajuns basketball is back.

_ Its amazing we are still winning. We have missed a ton of layups, and generally just no taken advantage when they have given us the opportunity. _
    I think this is one of the teams weaknesses... we need to be more aggressive under the basket. sometimes it seems like JJ is the only one under the basket.. when we shoot the ball the team is halfway down the court instead of under the basket!.. arrghhh...

Jay mentioned that 'Perez' had a new haircut. Well maybe that's what he needs to be more aerodynamically stable to hit those three pointers...we'll see.lol.....

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by leeman View Post
    _ Jay mentioned that 'Perez' had a new haircut. Well maybe that's what he needs to be more aerodynamically stable to hit those three pointers...we'll see.lol..... _
    He is going to bust loose SOON and when he does this team will be even tougher!!!

Dome foam had me saying JJ 'Abrams' until a fellow fan called me out

igeaux.mobi

Cajunsmike is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

_ I was hoping Randell would nail the dagger coming off the flare screen. Good play call in that situation. I think Marlin was trying to give Daigle a chance to get some swagger back. Travis may be playing himself on to an all-conference team.

I called him out as much as anyone, but he is hitting another gear right now. _
    I also have questioned Travis's toughness at times. Tonight he was tough both mentallly and physically. Come to think of it he was last Sunday as well. Congratulations to him. Good to see that he and the other seniors are enjoying the fruits of their labor. It has been tough on them the last few years and they deserve a few breaks to go their way. By the way, the staff thinks Travis has potential to be a special player.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2