Thread: Teamwork Makes the Dreamwork "Light The Fuse"

Default Teamwork Makes the Dreamwork "Light The Fuse"

I was at the Recruiting Bash last night and what a great experience, saw a lot of old friends/alumni from school and had a great time. Coach Hud is the real deal. Gabe and I talked to Coach Johnson and was extremely impressed how he spoke about the future and he is very personable and I can tell he can be a great recruiter. Met his son and you can tell that

Based on what Coach Hud said, we need everyone to get out and support UL football, join the RCAF, but season tickets and spread the Cajun Spirit.
    RCAF 2011

Default Re: Teamwork Makes the Dreamwork "Light The Fuse"

Quote Originally Posted by 82Cajun View Post
    _ I was at the Recruiting Bash last night and what a great experience, saw a lot of old friends/alumni from school and had a great time. Coach Hud is the real deal. Gabe and I talked to Coach Johnson and was extremely impressed how he spoke about the future and he is very personable and I can tell he can be a great recruiter. Met his son and you can tell that

Based on what Coach Hud said, we need everyone to get out and support UL football, join the RCAF, but season tickets and spread the Cajun Spirit.
    RCAF 2011 _
    I agree with you, 82. It was an impressive sight to watch last night. I wish we had an accurate count o the number of attendees. I've seen some peoples' estimates ranging from 750 (JP) to 1400. I am NOT good at estimating crowds, but it did seem to be a much higher number than at previous bashes. There weren't any empty seats that I could see and even more people were standing! Great turn-out that probably would've been even better if not for the frigid weather! Hey, 82, did you drive in from Mandeville? I lived there for about 11 years and drove in for some of these, too. Where in M'ville do you live?

_ I was at the Recruiting Bash last night and what a great experience, saw a lot of old friends/alumni from school and had a great time. Coach Hud is the real deal. Gabe and I talked to Coach Johnson and was extremely impressed how he spoke about the future and he is very personable and I can tell he can be a great recruiter. Met his son and you can tell that

RCAF 2011 _
    I believe Coach Hud also said that he wanted to get rid of the guys in the band wearing the "velvet pajamas"..........I really think I heard that..

Quote Originally Posted by RedBug58 View Post
    "velvet pajamas"..........
    Now THAT'S a band name!

Hey RaginFan2, I was in town making sales calls and attended. I am from Bossier originally and played football and basketball against Minden High back in 1977 & 78. Minden had some good basketball teams back then.

_ Hey RaginFan2, I was in town making sales calls and attended. I am from Bossier originally and played football and basketball against Minden High back in 1977 & 78. Minden had some good basketball teams back then. _
    OK, I was well out of Minden by then - I graduated in '72! Had done 4 years of college (no degree) and was in the middle of my tour serving in the US Coast Guard before returning to UL. Did you graduate from Bossier, Airline or Parkway? How long have you been in Mandeville?