Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: So, I found this.

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    322

    Default Re: So, I found this.

    We must be doing something right if we got his panties in a twist.

    Those darn Cajuns!


  2. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    880

    Default

    I do see where I called you a joke. My apologies if I hurt your feelings. Tech is an incredible school and Ruston is a wonderful place to live.



    igeaux.mobi


  3. #23

    Default Re: So, I found this.

    Quote Originally Posted by bballholic View Post
    _ Hey buddy, you need to go back and re-read the thread. You insulted my school, so I insulted your school. You then referred to name calling aka personal insults when you called ME a flaming jackass. It's pretty clear, you can't twist it.



    igeaux.mobi _
    This site is for the Cajuns, not Loser State University. This thread was complaining about an LSU homer slamming the Cajuns, thus I added my support to the thread. You're the confused one.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ktulu7 View Post
    This site is for the Cajuns, not Loser State University. This thread was complaining about an LSU homer slamming the Cajuns, thus I added my support to the thread. You're the confused one.
    LOL, oh the irony. Have a good day sir/mam. Just for the record, I agree the author of this piece is a moron. However, I don't see the need to get worked up over something that was written two plus years ago.



    igeaux.mobi

  5. #25

    Default Re: So, I found this.

    Quote Originally Posted by bballholic View Post
    _ I do see where I called you a joke. My apologies if I hurt your feelings. Tech is an incredible school and Ruston is a wonderful place to live.



    igeaux.mobi _
    I can't figure out how to edit a post on here, so don't worry about my previous post. I didn't see this one. I won't bash you anymore either. Really, all 3 schools are good and have their strengths, as do their respective towns/cities. I've spent a lot of time at all three campuses and in all three towns.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    New Iberia
    Posts
    1,496

    Default Re: So, I found this.

    As a Ragin Cajun I say both the schools in question (La Tech and LSU) Suck

    GO CAJUNS!!!


  7. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    880

    Default

    At the end of the day, you can get a fine education at all three institutions. I wish I would have just stayed out of this thread lol. Have a good one.




    igeaux.mobi


  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hue's Ton
    Posts
    2,921

    Default Re: So, I found this.

    Quote Originally Posted by AstroCajun View Post
    _ Brilliant. I'm glad Ken Ardoin's on our side.

    And that's an old article written as a run up to our last game with them. Nothing to worry about. _
    Not too sure that Ken is on our side. I had a conversation with him about this whole thing a year or two ago and even showed him the image that Turbine posted. Either he still feels the same way and was just toeing the company line, or the pepper is really good at self-promotion, because it sure didn't sound like the same person who wrote that note.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    17,534
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rhineaux View Post
    Not too sure that Ken is on our side. I had a conversation with him about this whole thing a year or two ago and even showed him the image that Turbine posted. Either he still feels the same way and was just toeing the company line, or the pepper is really good at self-promotion, because it sure didn't sound like the same person who wrote that note.
    Ohh no!

    Stepford wives technology invades UL.
    igeaux.mobi

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    4,670

    Default Re: So, I found this.

    Haters gonna hate


    igeaux.mobi


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •