_ _ _ _

Thread: basketball team

UL Basketball basketball team

has anyone been to any practices? How are we looking, is any one player standing out. I would appreciate any info on players performances so far.

Blog Entries

Default Re: basketball team

Originally posted by diggler
    has anyone been to any practices? How are we looking, is any one player standing out. I would appreciate any info on players performances so far.
    I was wondering the same thing.

I am anxious to see Tiras Wade (the transfer from East Tennessee State) he has already sat out a year and is raring to go. I know he can score, he hit 9 of the first 12 points for the Vermilion team at the midnight madness game. I just hope he is full game shape after sitting out a year. Any player can play hot and heavy for a few minutes but to sustain it for the full game takes a little more in the tank.

I also want to see if Spencer Ford can get some rebounds, I know he can fly he almost beat Dwayne Michell in the Slam Dunk competition.

DaddyCajun is offline Dig deep UL will Prosper! Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I too am excited that basketball starts tonight! I have in the past gone to preseason practices, but not this year, too busy! I am hyped to see some of the new talent and how it will both replace the Seniors of 2003-2004 and fit in with the existing players!!