_ _ _ _

Thread: Football Intro

Default Football Intro

The Football intro on Ragincajuns.com was shortlived. Only lasted about a week announcing the hiring of Coach Hud and asking for RCAF donations. Why wouldn't UL milk this as long as it can, at least thru National Signing day. We still have announcements to come on the complete coaching staff, recruiting committments, etc. Why stop it after only a week or so?

Default Re: Football Intro

Because then you wouldn't get a chance to tell us how long U of H leaves their new coach front pages up for?

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    _ The Football intro on Ragincajuns.com was shortlived. Only lasted about a week announcing the hiring of Coach Hud and asking for RCAF donations. Why wouldn't UL milk this as long as it can, at least thru National Signing day. We still have announcements to come on the complete coaching staff, recruiting committments, etc. Why stop it after only a week or so? _
    Top 5 reasons - drumroll please!!
    5. Everyone knows of the hiring.
    4. Football season is over.
    3. Basketball season started, Marlin would get jealous.
    2. RCAF has millions to play with.
    and of course
    1. Needed to update his pic with Cajun attire on instead of the Miss St. crap.

The Houston Chronicle had an article about it.

Quote Originally Posted by SlappyCajun View Post
    Because then you wouldn't get a chance to tell us how long U of H leaves their new coach front pages up for?

igeaux.mobi

Have you thought about asking the Athletic Department this question? Instead you ask here, (hopefully) knowing that no one will know the answer. But you'll get a discussion going about how inadequate the website is, how pathetic the marketing is, the pepper, the color yellow, etc etc and everyone will feel better after having complained about it.

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel02 View Post
    _ Have you thought about asking the Athletic Department this question? Instead you ask here, (hopefully) knowing that no one will know the answer. But you'll get a discussion going about how inadequate the website is, how pathetic the marketing is, the pepper, the color yellow, etc etc and everyone will feel better after having complained about it.

igeaux.mobi _

Man, you guys are sensitive. Nothing negative about the website was stated. In fact, I thought the intro was outstanding. There are several people on this website that are "in the know" within the athletic department who could respond. Besides, I'm not even sure who to direct that question to in the athletic department. The SID never responds to anything and that is not something I would address with the AD. Just an observation and hoped someone on here would know. I know everyone knows about the coaching hire by now, but asking for RCAF donations should be an on-going process. Football is still THE hot topic right now because of the hiring, his picks for asst. coaches, and recruiting. Just seemed to me we should keep a good thing going, but that is just my opinion.

.......because it's the holiday season and people have more important things to do like be with their family. Perhaps in a couple of weeks when it's over the talk will pick back up again. Merry Christmas Houston....and everybody on the boards.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    _ Man, you guys are sensitive. Nothing negative about the website was stated. In fact, I thought the intro was outstanding. There are several people on this website that are "in the know" within the athletic department who could respond. Besides, I'm not even sure who to direct that question to in the athletic department. The SID never responds to anything and that is not something I would address with the AD. Just an observation and hoped someone on here would know. I know everyone knows about the coaching hire by now, but asking for RCAF donations should be an on-going process. Football is still THE hot topic right now because of the hiring, his picks for asst. coaches, and recruiting. Just seemed to me we should keep a good thing going, but that is just my opinion. _
    Wow finally someone questions a post rather than mine. You see how hard it is to defend yourself on here even though you just have an opinion. I even get reminded about sticking to the subject thread when in fact the 20 posts after mine and not even about the subject.

DieHard1280 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by BayouTeche View Post
    _ Wow finally someone questions a post rather than mine. You see how hard it is to defend yourself on here even though you just have an opinion. I even get reminded about sticking to the subject thread when in fact the 20 posts after mine and not even about the subject. _
    AN opinion"?????

Dude, you have a million of them, many of them contradicting your own opinions. If you're looking to get someone on your side, it ain't gonna happen.

Do have a very Merry Christmas and happy Holiday Season.