Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 2002 - Bustle Is Promised Scheduling Duties

Default Re: 2002 - Bustle Is Promised Scheduling Duties

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    _ I was told the dorm rooms in the CC are being totally renovated floor by floor and most of the floors are completed by now. I know this is a critical element for UL, particularly in recruiting. Can anyone verify that and give us the current status of the improvements? _

They are being renovated. This again, is a good use of private funds that will enhance the perception of the university. This reason alone has led us to lose out on a few athletes in recent years and will hopefully put us on a more level playing field in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    _ They are being renovated. This again, is a good use of private funds that will enhance the perception of the university. This reason alone has led us to lose out on a few athletes in recent years and will hopefully put us on a more level playing field in the near future. _

What is the status of the renovations, i.e. just getting started, almost completed, etc.? How has this impacted this year's recruiting class?

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    _ What is the status of the renovations, i.e. just getting started, almost completed, etc.? How has this impacted this year's recruiting class? _

I haven't spoken to anyone involved for some time but I know they are in the process of being renovated.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3