_ _ _ _
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Ed Orgeron

Default Ed Orgeron

Ed "baba" Orgeron will be in town for a job interview by the end of this week. Baba is a defensive coordinator coach at USC. He was also head coach with Ole miss and spent some time in the NFL with the saints.

Default Re: New coach?

I didn't know Coach Orgeron was at places like Ole Miss and USC. Thanks for brining such amazing knowledge to us. I don't think anyone knew who he was.

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by ROSCO View Post
    _ Ed "baba" Orgeron will be in town for a job interview by the end of this week.
    I always figured Ed to be somewhat of a baba blacksheep.

_ Ed "baba" Orgeron will be in town for a job interview by the end of this week. Baba is a defensive coordinator coach at USC. He was also head coach with Ole miss and spent some time in the NFL with the saints. _
    Are you the Rosco that calls into the jimmy ott show in BR? That guy is a complete idiot.

'uh you know, uh i dont know man'- Rosco

_ Ed "baba" Orgeron will be in town for a job interview by the end of this week. Baba is a defensive coordinator coach at USC. He was also head coach with Ole miss and spent some time in the NFL with the saints. _
    Currently making around $650,000

He can recruit and it wd not be boring ...

Hammer58 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Is he any relation to Bebe Orgeron?

Do we get Bebe and Baba for 650K? That seem like a pretty good deal.

Ed "baba" Orgeron will be in town for a job interview by the end of this week. Baba is a defensive coordinator coach at USC. He was also head coach with Ole miss and spent some time in the NFL with the saints.
    Stop posting. You have no idea what you're talking about. That is all..

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    _ Do we get Bebe and Baba for 650K? That seem like a pretty good deal. _
    Have you seen Baba's offense in action?? It'll pull the wool over your eyes that's for sure.

Dude, we are about 10 days past the Orgeron gossip, and the first mention was over a month ago. You are going to need a time machine to catch up with the pace of coaching threads on this page.

Honesty and Integrity

Next

Default ED ORGERON

OK,

I'll be honest, this is who I want and I read where HoustonCajun says that he may be back in the mix. Now, don't hate me for restarting this thread !!! but, I like him and damnit I want some more dirt about BeBe.

Now I have no doubt that there is a strong possibility that he is yanking our chain and using us for leverage but, let me have my delusions of having the best recruiter in the country as our head coach.

So, any inside information you may have on UL's deliberations with Ed Orgeron, please list them here. Or, just write some things that aren't true, and that will generally just make me feel better.

Geaux Cajuns

Default Re: ED ORGERON

There is truth to him coming down on his salary demands, but he'll want hefty incentive bonuses.. But there is still a pretty big gap on the base salary. Good news for BeBe supporters is that he's working with us..

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFan64 View Post
    _ OK,

I'll be honest, this is who I want and I read where HoustonCajun says that he may be back in the mix. Now, don't hate me for restarting this thread !!! but, I like him and damnit I want some more dirt about BeBe.

Now I have no doubt that there is a strong possibility that he is yanking our chain and using us for leverage but, let me have my delsions of having the best recruiter in the country as our head coach.

So, any inside information you may have on UL's deliberations with Ed Orgeron, please list them here. Or, just write some things that aren't true, and that will generally just make me feel better.

Geaux Cajuns _

I would take easy Ed in a Lafayette second. One thing is for sure, Saturday nights in the swamp would turn into a cant miss event.

Also, for BeBe guys, google "Ed Orgeron to Louisiana-Lafayette".. Maybe contain "after USC plays UCLA" in the search criteria.. Have fun!

igeaux.mobi

No. I dont want him and as far as i know he's not on the list.

igeaux.mobi

I am back on the Orgeron bandwagon. Hire Bebe!

Eric, as much as we don't want it to be so, the truth is, he is, and Farmer is entertaining the thought..

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by foofoochaisson View Post
    Eric, as much as we don't want it to be so, the truth is, he is, and Farmer is entertaining the thought..

igeaux.mobi
    Say it aint so. If he gets hired I'll be the guy in the back sauced on dome foam saying i told you so. Haha

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by ULtimateCajun View Post
    Say it aint so. If he gets hired I'll be the guy in the back sauced on dome foam saying i told you so. Haha

igeaux.mobi
    I gotta tell ya, the more I think about it, the less I hate it.. But I'm still not over the hump. I'm still driving the Hudspeth wagon..
    igeaux.mobi

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast