_ _ _ _
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mike Leach

Default Mike Leach

is available, i hope you Tards don't have to google him to know who he is

raginsaints is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Mike Leach

Well that's not very nice.

Wew, too many sweets for holidays, blood pressure is rising. Sorry

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by themaniac View Post
    I like Leach.

Nelson Shex passed him over in 1999 then his hand was forced to hire Baldwin.

Word was he didn't interview well, but he sure can coach.
    igeaux.mobi

I hear Leach wants BCS or nothing. Can't blame him I guess.

igeaux.mobi

Louisiana is fertile ground for football. With an opportunity and the right amount of money for his staff, Acadiana is a gold mine for talent and faithful fans.

_ is available, i hope you Tards don't have to google him to know who he is _
    Don't come on here and peddle a high school coach and maybe we'll know who the hell you're talking about. Oh and by the way, you're bringing up a candidate that has been spoken of ad nauseum dating all the way back to September, so maybe try reading some of the threads on this forum and then come talk to us.

Good Day.

your brilliant ideas are more than welcomed if that's possible, mental midget

Zing! Did you guys see what themaniac did there? "Mental midget"...oh man, he's cracking us up.

On a side note, do you think he realizes that he has no friends?

On another side note, when is he going to start a thread called "Louis Cook" or "Jim Hightower" or "Wade Phillips"?

igeaux.mobi

Wow, no one has ever mentioned Leach on this board. We are so lucky to have you around.

igeaux.mobi

We figured out a few things about "themainac" in another thread. Sounds like he has some sugar in his tank. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    _ Zing! Did you guys see what themaniac did there? "Mental midget"...oh man, he's cracking us up.

On another side note, when is he going to start a thread called "Louis Cook" or "Jim Hightower" or "Wade Phillips"?

igeaux.mobi _
    Naw, he prefers high school coaches that are unemployed, so we'll prlly get a thread called "Mark Broussard" or something dumb like that. Thankfully he's hot on the trail of a coach we already were looking at, hopefully he can shed some light onto a coach we've never heard about like Jeff Bower, Jim Leavitt, or Ed Orgeron.

I would love to hear some of your reccommendations and why, so far i haven't heard any reasoning behind your simple way of thinking. Now i know how Thibodaux Tough you think you are but that doesn't get us a good coach. Just keeps us where we are. CajunHawk sorry for the miscommunication, i thought you were a woman by your intelligent conversations. My bad.

_ I would love to hear some of your reccommendations and why, so far i haven't heard any reasoning behind your simple way of thinking. Now i know how Thibodaux Tough you think you are but that doesn't get us a good coach. Just keeps us where we are. CajunHawk sorry for the miscommunication, i thought you were a woman by your intelligent conversations. My bad. _
    My suggestion is the current coach is doing a great job. Why would we hire a coach with 1AA experience when we have a coach with 9 years of 1A experience. No question about it thats one heck of a resume.

_ I would love to hear some of your reccommendations and why, so far i haven't heard any reasoning behind your simple way of thinking. Now i know how Thibodaux Tough you think you are but that doesn't get us a good coach. Just keeps us where we are. CajunHawk sorry for the miscommunication, i thought you were a woman by your intelligent conversations. My bad. _

btw, My guy is Jeff Bower, I wanted him when USM let him go, and I still want him now. No need for me to look for other candidates, some of the new names will be released when Bustle is let go monday, and I promise you that Larry Dautrieve will not be on that list.

cajun4life is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by TuffGuy84 View Post
    _

btw, My guy is Jeff Bower, I wanted him when USM let him go, and I still want him now. No need for me to look for other candidates, some of the new names will be released when Bustle is let go monday, and I promise you that Larry Dautrieve will not be on that list. _
    Bower is happy in retirement. He turned down the UNT job, which will pay more than we are going to and they will have a brand new stadium for next year.

UL Football Re: Mike Leach

Your a funny guy. Not funny ha ha, but funny _____. Again...not that there is anything wrong with that. Have you planned a trip to California to get married yet?

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    _ Zing! Did you guys see what themaniac did there? "Mental midget"...oh man, he's cracking us up.

igeaux.mobi _
    Clearly his expanded vocabulary is the product of hours of sports talk radio.

Just what we need....a coach who sues people when they call him out for what he is/does. A good recruiter ....when he has money available

Miami is now open. I could see Leach there.

igeaux.mobi

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast