_ _ _ _
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Cajuns on TV?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lafayette,LA
    Posts
    4,430

    I have a Question Cajuns on TV?

    Anybody know if the Cajuns/Ole' Miss game will be shown in Lafayette?


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: Cajuns on TV?

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    _ Anybody know if the Cajuns/Ole' Miss game will be shown in Lafayette? _
    It'll be shown on espnU at 6 pm central time

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lafayette,LA
    Posts
    4,430

    Default Re: Cajuns on TV?

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunFan89 View Post
    _ It'll be shown on espnU at 6 pm central time _
    Thanks!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    2,908

    Default Re: Cajuns on TV?

    Why do I have no interest at all to watch this game?

    What is wrong with me? I am not myself anymore.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,083

    Default Re: Cajuns on TV?

    Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    _ Why do I have no interest at all to watch this game?

    What is wrong with me? I am not myself anymore. _
    Its hard to maintain any enthusiasm about the games when all hope is gone for a bowl appearance and a winning season, and the chances for ending our win vs the SEC drought are slim at best. Every year half the schools in the FBS won't go to bowl games so we aren't the only ones struggling for a reason to watch what are basically meaningless games. Maybe Ole Miss is feeling the same way and the Cajuns will surprise them.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lafayette,LA
    Posts
    4,430

    Default Re: Cajuns on TV?

    Quote Originally Posted by Oiler View Post
    _ Its hard to maintain any enthusiasm about the games when all hope is gone for a bowl appearance and a winning season, and the chances for ending our win vs the SEC drought are slim at best. Every year half the schools in the FBS won't go to bowl games so we aren't the only ones struggling for a reason to watch what are basically meaningless games. Maybe Ole Miss is feeling the same way and the Cajuns will surprise them. _
    Like most of us I like to watch the Cajuns on the tube when we are playing on the road. It might be meaningless on paper but I just like to watch my team any chance I get, even if only for evaluation purposes. I just like the feeling of BBQ'N at home and knowing I have my team on TV. Trust me, I know this season is in the tank

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    21,292
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Why do I have no interest at all to watch this game?

    What is wrong with me? I am not myself anymore.
    The Ole "I won't" Miss missing the game syndrome.
    A UL win will cure that ailment. igeaux.mobi

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    2,908

    Default Re: Cajuns on TV?

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    _ The Ole "I won't" Miss missing the game syndrome.
    A UL win will cure that ailment. igeaux.mobi _
    Thanks for the Diagnoses Turbine. Hopefully that medicine called "win" works because this is some bad stuff.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •