_ _ _ _

Thread: Sun Belt Conference Preview

Sunbelt Sun Belt Conference Preview

Southern College Sports SBC Preview Part I

I want you guys to check this out but don't get too upset, there is another person writing for them who sees the season going a lot different. His preview will be posted sometime this week. I'll let you know when it is out

Blog Entries

Default Re: Sun Belt Conference Preview

Originally posted by SwampHound
    I want you guys to check this out but don't get too upset, there is another person writing for them who sees the season going a lot different. His preview will be posted sometime this week. I'll let you know when it is out
    Nice link SwampHound, even if it is low on projections. But that is OK, I recall where most had UL last year, as I await the next preview report.

here is the better preview, same website

Southern College Sports Sun Belt Preview

Outside of the cave, in the bright sunlight.

Now, there's somebody who did their homework.

Excellent evaluation of the conference.

BirdofParadise is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I beg to differ.

First of all, North Texas fourth? Look, they may not win it this year, but fourth is a little harsh.

Even more harsh is New Mexico State. Last year they were 2-5 and lost four conference games by four points or less. If their two quarterbacks stay healthy, they could win it. Defensively, they'll be the best they've been since we started playing them.

NMSU return quarterbacks Buck Pierce and Paul Dombrowski. Pierce is the better passer, Dombrowski the better runner. If this two-headed monster can stay healthy at the same time and cut down on their mistakes, the offense will benefit greatly.
    They do not seem to be able to stay healthy at the same time. But I agree, if they do they should finish higher. IMHO, the gap has closed on the Mean Green and they are 1 or 2 injuries away from being out of the race (i.e. Hall or Cobbs).