• UL

22 11.06%
  • Ragin' Cajuns ( U LOUISIANA )

72 36.18%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Pick a favorite design for football helmets

Default Re: Pick a favorite design for football helmets

Quote Originally Posted by kracka75LSU
    I didn't read all the threads on this topic, but, are you guys going to have a new helmet design this year, or is this just brainstorming?

We're just brainstorming. I would like to see one along the lines of what I described, but it won't happen this late. Maybe next year. I really like our new uniforms of last year that we are keeping this year and I hope for years to come. We just need to clean-up our helmets. I like the Ragin Cajuns, but the solid red helmet is too plain.

Don't change the plain ugly Ragin' Cajun helmets till we start winning in a big way.

Quote Originally Posted by Bert
    Don't change the plain ugly Ragin' Cajun helmets till we start winning in a big way.
    Leave the helmets alone. It is very important being Ragin Cajuns. We are the only college with that distinction, so lets use it. Geez guys,

Also UL # 4 and LSU #5 were selected by some AP writer as having the best Uniforms and helmets in college football.

So, if it ain't broke, don't try and fix it. we have got the most unique sports nickname in college, remember that

Geaux Cajuns

Quote Originally Posted by cajun tom
    They better not take away the black facemask. It makes them look meaner.
    THANK YOU!!! THE BLACK FACE MASK IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO. ALONG WITH THE CURRENT DESIGN. WE ARE THE RAGIN CAJUNS AND THERE ARE NO OTHER LIKE US SO WE SHOULD AND WILL KEEP THE CURRENT DESIGN.

Just1More is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

I didn't vote, but I like the current helmet. There may be ways to improve by adding very simple design details, but "Ragin Cajuns" is our distinctive identifier.

Quote Originally Posted by USLJim
    Leave the helmets alone. It is very important being Ragin Cajuns. We are the only college with that distinction, so lets use it. Geez guys,

Geaux Cajuns
    Is one of the marks of the twenty-first century that people are plain unobservant? I see two helmets with Ragin' Cajuns, one is plain butt ugly and the other is stylish. If it is so important to you why don't you sign with Geaux Ragin' Cajuns ?????????????????????????

This is Upsetting Re: Pick a favorite design for football helmets

STOP trying to change the logo

Keep the RAGIN CAJUNS on the helmet and let's get some sort of consisitency going here. It seems every 3 years we talk of changing a logo, a mascott, or even our NAME for crying out loud.

What matters most to me is tradition. Something that the old alumni and the students of today can all identify with. The more you change logo's, mascotts, etc. you divide your base. This is silly. Can you name any school, ANY school, that goes through so many changes as we have? Why do we continue this? Someone please explain the point?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunStuckInBR
    Keep the RAGIN CAJUNS on the helmet and let's get some sort of consisitency going here.
    I see Ragin' Cajuns loud and clear on the good looking helmet.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5