Thread: If a game 2 feet below sea level is moving to slow for you . . .

Blog Entries

Default If a game 2 feet below sea level is moving to slow for you . . .

If a game 2 feet below sea level is moving to slow for you, move to the upper deck the game will be over in no time

Here is an article that says "Time Moves Faster Upstairs, Confirming Einstein's Relativity" LINK

Default Re: If a game 2 feet below sea level is moving to slow for you . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    _ If a game 2 feet below sea level is moving to slow for you, move to the upper deck the game will be over in no time

Here is an article that says "Time Moves Faster Upstairs, Confirming Einstein's Relativity" LINK _
    My season tickets are in the upper deck which has already been remodeled....
    you just haven't noticed it from the lower deck. Gotta go as I'm leaving for
    our bowl game in New Orleans.

PS.. (as the rep of the new Southwest Conference)

Blog Entries

Default Re: If a game 2 feet below sea level is moving to slow for you . . .

Quote Originally Posted by reddot View Post
    _ My season tickets are in the upper deck which has already been remodeled....
    you just haven't noticed it from the lower deck. Gotta go as I'm leaving for
    our bowl game in New Orleans.

PS.. (as the rep of the new Southwest Conference) _
    Wow things are really happening up there (of course you are probably reading this in the archives)

No wonder everyone wants to climb the ladder of success