_ _ _ _

Thread: Trouble loading some pages

Default Trouble loading some pages

It seems to have started this week (only on RaginPagin). Some pages are not loading and they seem to get stuck with the bottom of the browser indicating it's trying to load an ad. It is happening on more than 1 computer for me at different locations. Anyone else experiencing this?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Trouble loading some pages

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    _ It seems to have started this week (only on RaginPagin). Some pages are not loading and they seem to get stuck with the bottom of the browser indicating it's trying to load an ad. It is happening on more than 1 computer for me at different locations. Anyone else experiencing this? _
    I've been having the same problem with this site this week as well. Ran a protection scan and found nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    _ I've been having the same problem with this site this week as well. Ran a protection scan and found nothing. _
    Me too.

_ It seems to have started this week (only on RaginPagin). Some pages are not loading and they seem to get stuck with the bottom of the browser indicating it's trying to load an ad. It is happening on more than 1 computer for me at different locations. Anyone else experiencing this? _
    Have the problem at work, but thought it was because I have an older version of IE. Not having the troubles at home with Chrome.

Quote Originally Posted by rhineaux View Post
    Have the problem at work, but thought it was because I have an older version of IE. Not having the troubles at home with Chrome.
    Same exact problem for a number of weeks to the point it has kept me off the site a good bit. Looks like the ad server being used is locking up for extended periods of time.

Just wanted to say that I'm also having this issue. I'm running IE 8.0 @ work. It actually loads if you just leave the page and let it load. I'm talking upwards of 5 minutes per page on some occassions !! (Yes, I am that dedicated ).

I haven't had any problems at home using Firefox.

wcd35 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Firefox seems to be fine as well.

I do have some issues with the mobile browser version of the site, but that's more personal preference. I'd much rather when you click on a link and read it then come back to ragepage, the already read pages would not still be in bold font. I cant tell when there are new posts without having to click the link again and double check. Of course, I'm picky :P

Blog Entries

I'm having problem as well I'm looking into it, I think it is releated to a certain banner loading.

Similar problem here. But I just watch the browser, as it changes from ragin pagin to the thread name, I simply hit the stop button and the thread comes up fine. Same going back to the ragin pagin list. Try it and see if this helps.

EXACTLY the same problem. Different computers and different networks (home and work). Didn't have a problem last night, but it has been a problem today. Looks like it is the Target ad at the top that is slow to load. Nice to see Target doing business with RP though.

Quote Originally Posted by ATXCajun View Post
    _ EXACTLY the same problem. Different computers and different networks (home and work). Didn't have a problem last night, but it has been a problem today. Looks like it is the Target ad at the top that is slow to load. Nice to see Target doing business with RP though. _
    I've had no trouble with it using Firefox. I think it's better than Internet Explorer in most cases.

Quote Originally Posted by rhineaux View Post
    _ Have the problem at work, but thought it was because I have an older version of IE. Not having the troubles at home with Chrome. _
    I switched to Chrome and I'm not having any problems. Imagine that.

Yep.

Thanks all for the replies. Good to know I'm not the only one. I would have replied back sooner, but was having too much trouble getting this thread to load yesterday.

It seems to be working great this morning. Thanks Turbine!