_ _ _ _

Thread: UL Gear

Default UL Gear

Watching the game last night and noticed a lot of fans with black or red UL caps. Just wondering where they can be purchased. Are they the same caps the team wears? I hope they don't have Lafayette on them, even in the same color of the cap. On Ragincajuns.com, the gear that is advertised is from the UL Bookstore and is pretty pathetic.

Default Re: UL Gear

if you have seen the new Under Armour caps at the actual bookstore, you would want one. One of the best hats I have ever owned. The selection at the actual bookstore is really outstanding in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    _ if you have seen the new Under Armour caps at the actual bookstore, you would want one. One of the best hats I have ever owned. The selection at the actual bookstore is really outstanding in my opinion. _
    Good news. But, I wish they would post them on the internet so I could place an order.

Hammer58 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    _ Good news. But, I wish they would post them on the internet so I could place an order. _
    Yea, the official website is bad. I've spoken to the bookstore manager about it but apparently the website is out of his hands.

You might try some of the websites such as Lids. In past years they used to have the same caps as sold at the Tigue.

i agree, the Under Amour hats are really nice. im not sure what hats you saw at the game (since i couldn't get the live feed to work) but i think i know what you're talking about. the bookstore sells the ones the players wear, in black, red, or white. it has the TPX logo on the back like the players but it does have LAFAYETTE in the same color.

i do agree that the bookstore site could be MUCH better. however, if you do have facebook, add them. they post pictures of all their new stuff which is a whole lot better than their website

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I think that I have an idea to double apparel sales

Take Lafayette off of all items---Ever notice the amount of just UL or Louisiana stuff compared to the "with Lafayette"

I won't buy the stuff and I know that a lot of ya'll won't and just think how much more of the "with Lafayette" clothes are offered!!!!!

I'm pretty sure the hats you're speaking of are "the game" hats which is the brand with the TPX logo on the back and I'm pretty sure they are the official on field hat. They can be purchased at the bookstore and at the tigue.

igeaux.mobi