Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: KPEL switch

Default Re: KPEL switch

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Won't be the last time

-but where do I get Jay's afternoon show on fm?????

Boomer look at what I quoted. I wasn't talking about Jay's show. Was talking about fball & bball.

Boomer is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    _ Boomer look at what I quoted. I wasn't talking about Jay's show. Was talking about fball & bball. _
    I realize what you quoted---I have the dial set for years on 1420 am and that is recognized as THE sports station for the area

-ALL I am saying is that it would be better to have a stronger signal and more range!!!!!

Blog Entries

_ I realize what you quoted---I have the dial set for years on 1420 am and that is recognized as THE sports station for the area

-ALL I am saying is that it would be better to have a stronger signal and more range!!!!! _

Don't feel bad I listen to every station I can find on the radio and I had no I idea the "fball and bballs shows" were on FM.

This is great because by the time I get to Abbeville I can barely hear the coaches shows. My wife is amazed I can make some of it out.

Boomer is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    _ Don't feel bad I listen to every station I can find on the radio and I had no I idea the "fball and bballs shows" were on FM.

This is great because by the time I get to Abbeville I can barely hear the coaches shows. My wife is amazed I can make some of it out. _
    Well the game is being played and guess what station it is on?????? Is it 105.1 fm,96.5 fm, or 1420 am??????? The fuzzies are in Abbeville!!!! I am kidding Jay but thought that we could get better reception for the tournament!!!!!

_ I realize what you quoted---I have the dial set for years on 1420 am and that is recognized as THE sports station for the area

-ALL I am saying is that it would be better to have a stronger signal and more range!!!!! _

It may be THE sports station, but those 2 clowns they have on Sunday mornings at 10:00, are an embarrassment. They even do play by play sometimes. One of them hardly even speaks English. I've often wondered whether this is intended as a joke, hard to believe the mgmt. of the station would have them on the air.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2