Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Cajuns in the Pros

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    290

    Default Re: Cajuns in the Pros

    Quote Originally Posted by BGlass29 View Post
    _ Update on a couple guys in the minor leagues that I could find stats for. They are all doing very well.

    Farquhar

    http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/m...pbp&pid=543144

    Lucroy

    http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/m...pbp&pid=518960

    Lambin

    http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/m...pbp&pid=461250 _

    Update on Cajuns in the minors

    Farquhar - AAA Oakland A's Affiliate

    http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/m...pbp&pid=543144

    Lambin - AAA Minnesota Twins Affiliate

    http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/m...pbp&pid=461250

    Beck - A+ Toronto Blue Jays Affiliate

    http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/m...pbp&pid=444447

    Wilborn - A+ LA Dodgers Affiliate

    http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/m...pbp&pid=572261

    Osborne - A Texas Rangers Affiliate

    http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/m...pbp&pid=543613

  2. #22
    wcd35's Avatar
    wcd35 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    8,014

    Default Re: Cajuns in the Pros

    Kind of ironic that Osborne plays for the Hickory Crawdads


  3. #23
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    OAK RIDGE, NC
    Posts
    3,624

    Default Re: Cajuns in the Pros

    Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    _ Kind of ironic that Osborne plays for the Hickory Crawdads _

    Just realized that Hickory is in the same division as the Greensboro Grasshoppers, so I will get to see Zach pitch this season. SWEET!!!!

    I am going to get my son an autograph of one of the Cajun Greats!!!!!!

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    337
    Posts
    4,183

    Default Re: Cajuns in the Pros

    No Lansing Lugnuts?


  5. #25
    raginsaints's Avatar
    raginsaints is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7,057

    Default Re: Cajuns in the Pros

    Zach has 10 strike outs in 4 innings pitched. Impressive.


  6. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    290

    Default Re: Cajuns in the Pros

    Quote Originally Posted by BGlass29 View Post
    _ Update on Cajuns in the minors

    Farquhar - AAA Oakland A's Affiliate

    http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/m...pbp&pid=543144

    Lambin - AAA Minnesota Twins Affiliate

    http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/m...pbp&pid=461250

    Beck - A+ Toronto Blue Jays Affiliate

    http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/m...pbp&pid=444447

    Wilborn - A+ LA Dodgers Affiliate

    http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/m...pbp&pid=572261

    Osborne - A Texas Rangers Affiliate

    http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/m...pbp&pid=543613 _
    Left out Dayton Marze - A Toronto Blue Jays

    http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/m...pbp&pid=594915

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Youngsville, LA
    Posts
    3,901

    Default Re: Cajuns in the Pros

    Quote Originally Posted by BGlass29 View Post
    _ Left out Dayton Marze - A Toronto Blue Jays

    http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/m...pbp&pid=594915 _
    Alright, Dad04 --- there's your Lugnut! Thanks, Buddy! (for ALL of the updates!)

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    174

    UL Baseball Re: Cajuns in the Pros

    Not a UL alum but, an Acadiana area X-ML, Gil Mesh was at the UL, McNeese game last night (good friends of the Frederick family). Great to see him supporting the Cajuns, talked to him briefly about watching the game from a spectators view and said he loves it. Had some great stories about some of his teammates and others stars in the Majors (true professional though did not mention any of them by name) amazing talent in MLB . Don't know Gil very well but seems like a great person and said he’ll come back to the Tigue soon.


  9. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    1,485

    Default Re: Cajuns in the Pros

    Quote Originally Posted by Tin Pan View Post
    _ Not a UL alum but, an Acadiana area X-ML, Gil Mesh was at the UL, McNeese game last night (good friends of the Frederick family). Great to see him supporting the Cajuns, talked to him briefly about watching the game from a spectators view and said he loves it. Had some great stories about some of his teammates and others stars in the Majors (true professional though did not mention any of them by name) amazing talent in MLB . Don't know Gil very well but seems like a great person and said he'll come back to the Tigue soon. _
    Gil left left millions of dollars on the table when he retired. He was well within his rights to collect but still did not. It was one of the all time class moves by a MLB player.
    Of course he is an AHS grad so it is expected.

  10. #30

    Default Re: Cajuns in the Pros

    Quote Originally Posted by Tin Pan View Post
    _ Not a UL alum but, an Acadiana area X-ML, Gil Mesh was at the UL, McNeese game last night (good friends of the Frederick family). Great to see him supporting the Cajuns, talked to him briefly about watching the game from a spectators view and said he loves it. Had some great stories about some of his teammates and others stars in the Majors (true professional though did not mention any of them by name) amazing talent in MLB . Don't know Gil very well but seems like a great person and said he'll come back to the Tigue soon. _
    I thought that was Gil last night talking with Tony while the pitchers worked on the mound after the game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •