Thread: Ragin' Cajuns fan central is RaginPagin.com

Ragin' Cajuns Ragin' Cajuns fan central is RaginPagin.com

History is fragile, and easy to lose. In fact much has been lost, but much can be regained. We hope -with proper research- to firm it up a bit, and make it easier for future interested parties to find.

Already RaginPagin.com has found twelve lost football games and seven years of sports history that no one in the school knows about. We will strive to make this a part of the public conscience.

We are trying to gather as much information as possible about the University of Louisiana's history. We hope that nearly as often as you visit and read, that you would somehow contribute. On another website we saw it referred to as "Need a penny? Take a penny. If you possess an extra penny (or two) why not leave it for the next person. In this case the penny is knowledge; we want your two cents.

We want to create a dialogue between fans and provide a place to relive the PrimeTime moments in the University of Louisiana's yesterday, as well as record ULToday as it happens. By combining the past with the present, the goal of RaginPagin.com is to ultimately have a fan archive of the moments that define the University of Louisiana's 101 year history.

We want to do this not only for you, but also for those that follow.

Thanks RaginPagin.com Staff

Default THANKS we appreciate you being here, your contributions are appreciated

RaginPagin.com is designed to focus on history and as it is being written, as well as recapturng the past 102+ years of UL history.

It's not all pretty it's not all glamourous, but it is all facinating and you will be surprised at the great moments in Louisiana history that keep popping up. Moments the traditional media never told us.

For the sole purpose of letting the reader know the era or content of the post prior to opening the post, you will find posts under the titles below.

SLI: 1898 - 1921
    SLII: 1921 - 1960
    USL: 1960 - 1983
    UL: 1984
    USL: 1985 - 1999
    Louisiana: 1999 - current
    NewsCopy: Interesting or timely news articles.
    RaginPagin.com and Staff: Raw data or info.

When you make a post please use an available icon that allows your readers to know in advance the subject you are talking about.

Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns fan central is RaginPagin.com

Look what I found.. If you haven't yet, please consider making a donation today to keep the pagin ..

Many thanks to all who have contributed so far..bil

CajunRed is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Nice

igeaux.mobi

Bil...who made the original two posts?

igeaux.mobi

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRed View Post
    Bil...who made the original two posts?

igeaux.mobi
    I'm not Bil, but I do have memories of writing the post on behalf of the website.

The idea was to have RaginPagin.com (as a member) release website guidelines because (if I recall) I didn't feel comfortable posting as a fan and website admin under 'Turbine.'
    igeaux.mobi

I figured it was you...but was wanting to be sure. Wish one of you guys had called me in 2002 to let me know about this. I had to wait 2 or 3 years to find out!!!

igeaux.mobi

I found out about this place from Turbine himself in 2005. I was exchanging a 4 plug power chord for a dryer for a three plug chord at best buy in my UL ticket writer uniform. He struck up a conversation and recommended the site. Been a member ever since. Donation will be coming soon.

RaginPagin.com just got a mention in my marketing class.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun77 View Post
    _ RaginPagin.com just got a mention in my marketing class. _

That is GREAT! We might pick up another donor or two from that!! I think we are approaching 80% of our goal!

Geaux RaginPagin Nation!