Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: ASU @ UL game 2

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    4,670

    Default ASU @ UL game 2

    ASU 0
    UL 0

    Bottom 2


    Posted via Mobile Device


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    4,670

    Default Re: ASU @ UL game 2

    ASU gets 1 in the 3rd after a lead off double.

    ASU 1
    UL 0

    Mid 3


    igeaux.mobi


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    17,462
    Blog Entries
    2

    UL Baseball Re: ASU @ UL game 2

    I'm heading out to work I appreciate the updates


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    4,670

    Default Re: ASU @ UL game 2

    ASU 1
    UL 0

    Mid 4th


    igeaux.mobi


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    4,670

    Default Re: ASU @ UL game 2

    Bowman lead off double, olasin sac bunt moves bowman to 3rd, porrier grounder to second scores bowman.

    ASU 1
    UL 1

    2 outs
    bottom 4


    igeaux.mobi


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    4,670

    Default Re: ASU @ UL game 2

    5 spot up for ASU in the 5th (and still batting)

    ASU 6
    UL 1

    Top 5

    igeaux.mobi


  7. #7
    wcd35's Avatar
    wcd35 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    8,014

    Default Re: ASU @ UL game 2

    Someone tell Stevie P that he doesn't need to react like his favorite team just hit a HR when Ark St is scoring. He gets way excited when the opposition scores.

    We don't mind if he plays favorites with us.
    igeaux.mobi


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    4,670

    Default Re: ASU @ UL game 2

    ASU 6
    UL 1

    Mid 6


    igeaux.mobi


  9. #9
    wcd35's Avatar
    wcd35 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    8,014

    Default Re: ASU @ UL game 2

    Clutch hit never came today. Goulas hit into that bases loaded dp in the 8th, you just knew it wasn't happening. Finished 6-2.

    igeaux.mobi


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    337
    Posts
    4,179

    Default Re: ASU @ UL game 2

    How does a pitcher throw a ball over the grandstand by accident?


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Loreauville, LA
    Posts
    2,132

    Default Re: ASU @ UL game 2

    On the broadcast they mentioned that the state SID said he does that every time he pitches and it's not an accident, he's just out there.


    igeaux.mobi


  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    3,652

    Default Re: ASU @ UL game 2

    Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    On the broadcast they mentioned that the state SID said he does that every time he pitches and it's not an accident, he's just out there.
    igeaux.mobi
    From Major League.....

    Rick Vaughn: [Tosses baseball up in the air as he lays on the couch] You think you can help me with my fastball, Doc?
    Psychiatrist: We'll have to deal with some deeper issues first.
    Rick Vaughn: [Continues tossing ball] I don't have any deeper issues. I like to keep things right on the surface.
    Psychiatrist: [Catches the ball] Well sometimes there are little surprises. Tell me, Rick. What goes through your mind when you throw your fastball?
    Rick Vaughn: I wonder if it's gonna end up in the catcher's mit or some guy's den.
    Psychiatrist: Did you used to think this way?
    Rick Vaughn: I didn't used to think at all. It takes a lot of energy, you know?

  13. #13
    raginsaints's Avatar
    raginsaints is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7,057

    Default Re: ASU @ UL game 2

    Matt Goulas tried to call timeout and didn't get it and put a pretty weak swing on the ball to end the inning.


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    337
    Posts
    4,179

    Default Re: ASU @ UL game 2

    Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    _ On the broadcast they mentioned that the state SID said he does that every time he pitches and it's not an accident, he's just out there.


    igeaux.mobi _
    Dats whack.

  15. #15
    Frenchie35's Avatar
    Frenchie35 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,783

    This is so COOL Re: ASU @ UL game 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    _ How does a pitcher throw a ball over the grandstand by accident? _
    How many bases does the base runner gets for that wild, wild, wild, wild pitch????????

  16. #16
    Frenchie35's Avatar
    Frenchie35 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,783

    What a Downer Re: ASU @ UL game 2

    Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    _ Matt Goulas tried to call timeout and didn't get it and put a pretty weak swing on the ball to end the inning. _
    Matt turned to the HP twice to see if he got the TO which he didn't. The ball was delivered and Matt was not ready for it and hit it to the third base for the double play. The HP did that twice in the game to our batters. The first one was to Fuselier in the second and he went down looking to end the inning.......

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    337
    Posts
    4,179

    Default Re: ASU @ UL game 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    _ How many bases does the base runner gets for that wild, wild, wild, wild pitch???????? _
    How many times would that guy get to do that for Tony?

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    4,670

    Default Re: ASU @ UL game 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    _ Matt turned to the HP twice to see if he got the TO which he didn't. The ball was delivered and Matt was not ready for it and hit it to the third base for the double play. The HP did that twice in the game to our batters. The first one was to Fuselier in the second and he went down looking to end the inning....... _
    Ump doesn't have to grant time. Hitters always need to be prepared for the ump to not grant it. Both times, the hitters assumed that the ump would give them time and it cost them.

  19. #19
    BeauCajun's Avatar
    BeauCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Erath, La.
    Posts
    6,036

    Default Re: ASU @ UL game 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel02 View Post
    _ Ump doesn't have to grant time. Hitters always need to be prepared for the ump to not grant it. Both times, the hitters assumed that the ump would give them time and it cost them. _
    You're right on. The hitters shouldn't assume they will get the time called. Once the pitcher starts his wind most of the time you're out of luck.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    5,020

    UL Baseball Re: ASU @ UL game 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    _ How many times would that guy get to do that for Tony? _
    Definitely not a crooked number.

    Brian

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •