_ _ _ _
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Another COVID-19 Thread, literally

Default Re: Another COVID-19 Thread, literally

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    makes sense. not worried per se, i just dont think it has been explained to all as well as some assume. almost like the same inside baseball on most threads here, lol. ....but bigger Q is how do you know that person that so and so just called has a tracing list?
    I just know there are a couple of friends who have been contacted by tracers. They said it was not intrusive at all and the call took just a couple of minutes. If I get that call, I'll be happy to share just how it went down.

200 different countries, 200 different leaders, 200 different approaches, yet the numerical percentages are almost exactly the same. seems science would report that. instead of alluding to trump doing a bad job and the other 199 doing awesome.

new daily cases yesterday compared to total cases: US 2 percent, World 1.9 pct
    mortality rate for both had been same all along, 4.9 pct as of last week.
    however, deaths are actually trending lower in US. despite reports to the contrary... daily deaths from yesterday as a pct of highest death one day count. world: 64pct, US 31 pct.

200 different countries, 200 different leaders, 200 different approaches, yet the numerical percentages are almost exactly the same. seems science would report that. instead of alluding to trump doing a bad job and the other 199 doing awesome.

new daily cases yesterday compared to total cases: US 2 percent, World 1.9 pct
    mortality rate for both had been same all along, 4.9 pct as of last week.
    however, deaths are actually trending lower in US. despite reports to the contrary... daily deaths from yesterday as a pct of highest death one day count. world: 64pct, US 31 pct.
    This is my takeaway, as well. There does seem to be a consistent range of a burnout rate. How one gets there will be area specific.

I believe the US's statistics will be fairly consistent for a while, BUT some individual states will get worse, while others get better.

The other item Dr Levitt has talked about is masks & hydroxychloroquine. He states that the scientific research behind both are very similar and incomplete. But both have very good anecdotal results.

I think what we have seen in the US, supports Dr Levitt. One's support for either of these tends to skew towards their political affiliation.

CajunVic is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    This is my takeaway, as well. There does seem to be a consistent range of a burnout rate. How one gets there will be area specific.

I believe the US's statistics will be fairly consistent for a while, BUT some individual states will get worse, while others get better.

The other item Dr Levitt has talked about is masks & hydroxychloroquine. He states that the scientific research behind both are very similar and incomplete. But both have very good anecdotal results.

I think what we have seen in the US, supports Dr Levitt. One's support for either of these tends to skew towards their political affiliation.
    Oh, you think at times POLITICS overrules SCIENCE?

Good read Vic

CajunVic is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Good read Vic
    Thanks MAT 😜

good response. sorry if i dont remember hearing about dr levitt, could you re-post

I follow him on Twitter, @MLevitt_NP2013

Blog Entries

how do you get tracing without losing freedom?
    Cell phones report your every move, has it cost you your freedom?

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    You think the government is just gonna announce it? " hey as of Monday all your freedom is gone, thanks" no it happens little by little and they are collecting our data to do so

Blog Entries

also how do you inform the traced people without violating HIPPA of the positive individual?
    HIPAA does not prohibit disclosure for public health purposes"

https://www.mdedge.com/familymedicin...alth-reporting

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    You think the government is just gonna announce it? " hey as of Monday all your freedom is gone, thanks" no it happens little by little and they are collecting our data to do so
    Easy enough then for the worry warts, get rid of your phone yesterday.

Easy enough then for the worry warts, get rid of your phone yesterday.
    Uhm yeah that's not how it works..." uhm tyrants...excuse me, I don't have a phone so I'm still free right?" Freedom isn't distributed on a person by person basis but you know that bc you aren't a f'n idiot

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Uhm yeah that's not how it works..." uhm tyrants...excuse me, I don't have a phone so I'm still free right?" Freedom isn't distributed on a person by person basis but you know that bc you aren't a f'n idiot
    Your panic level worrying is worrisome.

I was asked, how do you get tracked without losing your freedom. I showed how its already happening.

If the worries that worry you have you worried its to late, you've already been traced.

I have map apps that I rarely open and certainly have never used to get where I am going locally, that have all my pit stops labeled.

I have been traced.

By leaving it behind. Im actually not against tracing or masks. I was just asking for it be explained and just pointing out those on here advocating for it havent explained it well. Kind of similar to the media elitists who wont admit they are fake by blaming others for their own problems... Also kind of hard to convince me that rcaf needs my membership and donations if they hire new folks and give others raises prior to knowing if they will have the funds and other members seem to want to run so many members off for not perfectly agreeing with them on everything..they prefer a dmall inside baseball club i guess. Dont get that feel from p5s

I follow him on Twitter, @MLevitt_NP2013
    Thank you. Maybe others will see sometimes a simple question can receive a simple answer

"HIPAA does not prohibit disclosure for public health purposes"

https://www.mdedge.com/familymedicin...alth-reporting
    Ahh. Thanks. Will that apply to cognitive tests for candidates?

Blog Entries

Ahh. Thanks. Will that apply to cognitive tests for candidates?
    LOL

I have no idea.

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Your panic level worrying is worrisome.

I was asked, how do you get tracked without losing your freedom. I showed how its already happening.

If the worries that worry you have you worried its to late, you've already been traced.

I have map apps that I rarely open and certainly have never used to get where I am going locally, that have all my pit stops labeled.

I have been traced.
    Having the information and coordinating it aren't the same thing. Currently they're coordinating the information under a national health excuse. Hey Turbine you should donate your DNA. After all they have a vital need for your DNA as a means to capture some unknown murderous cousin. Be sure to not demand a search warrant, or a lawyer when talking to cops. Our government is so benevolent.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2