_ _ _ _
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Yankees Scandal

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Yankees Scandal

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    model T? is that named after turbine?
    ..........JV city championship at Jesuit....stole the suicide/fake suicide sign and pitched appropriately to get out of a jam! Oh we won!

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Don't know seems possible, but the Jesuit yearbook of 1933 shows Boomer driving one with his chic raccoon coat

BeauCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Mister. Fool.

Stealing signs with wit and intelligence (or luck) is gamesmanship. Using technology to steal signs is flat out cheating. I don't care if every team was doing it. There has to be a line SOMEWHERE.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Stealing signs with wit and intelligence (or luck) is gamesmanship. Using technology to steal signs is flat out cheating. I don't care if every team was doing it. There has to be a line SOMEWHERE.
    I do agree there has to be a line...but judging by the numbers you would think the Astros only cheated on the road and not at home..so did it even work?

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    I do agree there has to be a line...but judging by the numbers you would think the Astros only cheated on the road and not at home..so did it even work?
    That's fair but intent puts a lot of folks in prison. I agree that the Astros were made an example of though. I thought when this story broke that many teams were probably doing it.

That's fair but intent puts a lot of folks in prison. I agree that the Astros were made an example of though. I thought when this story broke that many teams were probably doing it.
    Absolutely they were guilty but they weren't alone and I guess my point is...the numbers argue that their system hurt more than it helped. We have seen it here, over thinking at the plate hurts you, that's a lot of info to process in 150 milliseconds

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Absolutely they were guilty but they weren't alone and I guess my point is...the numbers argue that their system hurt more than it helped. We have seen it here, over thinking at the plate hurts you, that's a lot of info to process in 150 milliseconds
    No doubt about it.

When they decide to make an example out of you, fairness goes out the window.

See Payton, Sean

doesnt seem they were made enough of an example. not sure i can even think of any of the penalties, except to the now red sox ex-manager, which led him to getting no penalty for red sox cheating, very odd. not exactly throwing the book at them, of course theyd know it was being thrown so they could duck out of the way

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2