_ _ _ _
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: CUSA the next P5 conference

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: CUSA the next P5 conference

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Well according to ESPN, CBS Sports, PFF etc etc Sunbelt is a stronger football conference, and that's all that matters.since we are both a one-bid league in shooty hoops.
    .......How could you leave out Massey?? Lol.....lHas anybody ever gotten the monies distribution for football rankings? We were justifiable ahead in one on one with ltur and also with conference! ranking.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BLU View Post
    When was the last time ULL beat Alabama? Hell when was the last time y'all beat any SEC team? P5? lol all you have is a bowl game that happened years ago as your reply? You're losing this battle bud. lol
    ULL has never seen the field in any sport so that is a low down trick question.

When was the last time ULL beat Alabama? Hell when was the last time y'all beat any SEC team? P5? lol all you have is a bowl game that happened years ago as your reply? You're losing this battle bud. lol
    K-State '09

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    ULL has never seen the field in any sport so that is a low down trick question.

You can play crazy all you want. No trick questions here. By the way, Terry Bradshaw just got in on the fun lol, ouch. He did not have nice words for the cajuns lol. Loving it

The national media is still laughing at Tech's AD. And now, they're laughing at Bradshaw. Both of them behave like ____y little girls.

cajun4life is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Will he have enough capital to fill the void that is coming? No more General Fund transfer. Enjoy losing $12M of a $24m budget.

You can play crazy all you want. No trick questions here. By the way, Terry Bradshaw just got in on the fun lol, ouch. He did not have nice words for the cajuns lol. Loving it
    You guys can't even accept a bowl bid.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Will he have enough capital to fill the void that is coming? No more General Fund transfer. Enjoy losing $12M of a $24m budget.
    Tech is in a really tough spot. Louisiana is a little better off but we're nowhere near outta the woods. With that said Louisiana and LSU were the only university's to refuse state funds for athletics over the last few years.

I really don't understand why the Tech AD doesn't entertain the idea of a regional conference. It's obvious that we have a natural rivalry, as evident of BLU plus 2 showing up all the time, and could help each other's interest by "partnering up". It's also what the fans want!

Cajunsmike is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    .......How could you leave out Massey?? Lol.....lHas anybody ever gotten the monies distribution for football rankings? We were justifiable ahead in one on one with ltur and also with conference! ranking.
    Boomer, I don't know if the NCAA uses Massey when they rank teams and conferences. Perhaps it is one of the tools they do use. However, I do know there are computer based algorithms used when they finalize their rankings. Those showed that in 2019 the Cajuns were the second ranked team in the state and the SBC was third amongst the G5. CUSA and the MAC were below the SBC. We just need to continue reminding people of that fact.

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Boomer, I don't know if the NCAA uses Massey when they rank teams and conferences. Perhaps it is one of the tools they do use. However, I do know there are computer based algorithms used when they finalize their rankings. Those showed that in 2019 the Cajuns were the second ranked team in the state and the SBC was third amongst the G5. CUSA and the MAC were below the SBC. We just need to continue reminding people of that fact.
    I think that the Wuhan proved that what we call science isn't often anything but modeling. Science should be things like the laws of physics and other laws of the universe. Everything else is sophisticated opinion based on subjective information.

I'd much rather the opinion of a Vegas oddsmaker than Fauci, and the Massey.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Tech is in a really tough spot. Louisiana is a little better off but we're nowhere near outta the woods. With that said Louisiana and LSU were the only university's to refuse state funds for athletics over the last few years.

I really don't understand why the Tech AD doesn't entertain the idea of a regional conference. It's obvious that we have a natural rivalry, as evident of BLU plus 2 showing up all the time, and could help each other's interest by "partnering up". It's also what the fans want!
    The idiot Nech AD is beholden to a few high profile alumni and boosters. He's a sock puppet.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    I think that the Wuhan proved that what we call science isn't often anything but modeling. Science should be things like the laws of physics and other laws of the universe. Everything else is sophisticated opinion based on subjective information.

I'd much rather the opinion of a Vegas oddsmaker than Fauci, and the Massey.
    Are you saying we should go back to Boomer's generation when football players didn't wear face masks? 😉

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I'm never going to promote leather helmets. We're witnessing what happens to those players many decades down the road. But Boomers still able to create music. Clearly a savant in spite of all the Old Milwaukee and brain contusions.

Outside of the cave, in the bright sunlight.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    I'm never going to promote leather helmets. We're witnessing what happens to those players many decades down the road. But Boomers still able to create music. Clearly a savant in spite of all the Old Milwaukee and brain contusions.
    I really miss my Old Mil. They're not making it right now.

Terry Bradshaw is a loser in many ways, but most importantly a loser to UL.

UL Football Re: CUSA the next P5 conference

Quote Originally Posted by Louisiana84 View Post
    Terry Bradshaw is a loser in many ways, but most importantly a loser to UL.
    Successful college career, super bowl champion 4 times, tv sports personality for decades, movie parts, NFL hall of fame.

Three time failures in marriage. I'd say that's pretty much his biggest struggles.

CajunVic is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Are you saying we should go back to Boomer's generation when football players didn't wear face masks? 😉
    Well that ain't happening anytime soon. Everybody wears masks these days.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    😄😁😄😁

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Even the fans

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

....I love to talk UL vs ltur and Bradshaw....he won one time out of 4 and personally I out scored the dogs my last 3 years....if we played more we could see some different stats!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast