_ _ _ _
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 49 of 49

Thread: 2021 Softball starting lineup

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Abbeville, LA
    Posts
    1,937

    Default Re: Softball players leaving for next year.

    Quote Originally Posted by du42 View Post
    Somebody has to play 1st and as I see it, O'neal is only lock for outfield. Roman should be DP. That leaves 3 spots in the field. Now, MM may be a fit in right due to her arm, but she needs to be in the lineup. That is a fact...
    Look for Roman, Talley, Gray and Heath to be in right field.

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Look for Roman, Talley, Gray and Heath to be in right field.
    Im talking about starters. All the names you mention will get time. But you know what Glasco likes and its hitting. MM is better at the plate than all the names that you listed. So she will have a spot. If Johns comes and the ASU transfer pans out, they will need a spot. Where they play is still open. I think Roman needs to be in line up even though she has a few holes in her swing. The 3 spots that I think are open are 1st , right and left.

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Abbeville, LA
    Posts
    1,937

    Default Re: Softball players leaving for next year.

    Quote Originally Posted by du42 View Post
    Im talking about starters. All the names you mention will get time. But you know what Glasco likes and its hitting. MM is better at the plate than all the names that you listed. So she will have a spot. If Johns comes and the ASU transfer pans out, they will need a spot. Where they play is still open. I think Roman needs to be in line up even though she has a few holes in her swing. The 3 spots that I think are open are 1st , right and left.
    Better than all the names that I listed? Come on man. If the season started today with who is on the current roster, not including any incoming freshman what is your starting defense?

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Better than all the names that I listed? Come on man. If the season started today with who is on the current roster, not including any incoming freshman what is your starting defense?
    The best hitters will play. Which name is better at the plate than MM. Its just an opinion my man....

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Abbeville, LA
    Posts
    1,937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by du42 View Post
    The best hitters will play. Which name is better at the plate than MM. Its just an opinion my man....
    MM always batted 8th or 9th the others batted higher in the order. Gray doesn't bat.

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    MM always batted 8th or 9th the others batted higher in the order. Gray doesn't bat.
    JMO, MM has to be in the lineup compared to the names you listed. Sure she was 8 or 9 but when you have a lineup like we had last year, who cares. She played infront of all the names you listed as they were subs. Roman being the exception. Thats all Im saying. Who knows how Heath will perform. I havent seen her play but on paper, she isnt better than the Johns or ASU transfer.

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Abbeville, LA
    Posts
    1,937

    Default Re: Softball players leaving for next year.

    Quote Originally Posted by du42 View Post
    JMO, MM has to be in the lineup compared to the names you listed. Sure she was 8 or 9 but when you have a lineup like we had last year, who cares. She played infront of all the names you listed as they were subs. Roman being the exception. Thats all Im saying. Who knows how Heath will perform. I havent seen her play but on paper, she isnt better than the Johns or ASU transfer.
    Kendall isn't a sub.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Kendall isn't a sub.
    Either way, its a great problem to have. Hope Johns comes

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Abbeville, LA
    Posts
    1,937

    Default Re: 2021 Softball starting lineup

    Quote Originally Posted by du42 View Post
    Either way, its a great problem to have. Hope Johns comes
    I agree, never have to much talent. The practices are always a dog fight lots of competition.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •