_ _ _ _
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13

Thread: Is Realignment Coming?

CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Is Realignment Coming?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    I have done it at least 15 times in the last year and a half, going from LAFAYETTE through Baton Rouge and never more than 3 1/2 hours. It's always just short of 2 hours on 55 with virtually no traffic ever. Give up the horse and buggy.
    Your reality doesn't count. Cajun Mike and I did the Laplace to Cajun Dome hundreds of times in 5:00 traffic. Only took more than 1:50 minutes a couple of times. Not bad going back at 9:30 except for the 18 wheeler congestion. Yup 1:50 Laplace to Jackson 2.5, Memphis5.0 to the Pyramid.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDawg View Post
    Cajuns would prob have more fans there at a home Rice game. I'm always astonished at the lack of Rice fan support in Houston.
    You shouldn't be astonished. Unlike Ruston, there are actually things to do in Houston, I mean other than watching paint dry or waiting on chrome to rust.

CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Louisiana84 View Post
    You shouldn't be astonished. Unlike Ruston, there are actually things to do in Houston, I mean other than watching paint dry or waiting on chrome to rust.
    That's the oldest excuse in the books George. Rice fans do pretty much the same thing on Saturday as a UL, LaTurd, or LSUNO fan do. Go to college events, go to friends, go to movies, go to dinner among many things. Just to some, the college events actually matter. There's no right or wrong.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13