_ _ _ _

Thread: Inside the Birdcage-Loyalty is a Two Way Street

Default Inside the Birdcage-Loyalty is a Two Way Street

ragincajuns.com/birdcage

Someone already started a thread about doing business with people who do business with Cajun Athletics. Today's piece gives you a pretty good sized list of folks who sponsor the Cajuns.

I also think it's important when you do business with any of these folks to tell them WHY you're doing business with them.

Today I went through the drive thru at El Pollo Loco. Spent $23 and change. When the manager gave me my order I thanked him for being a Ragin Cajun Restaurant Partner. He got a big smile on his face and thanked me.

Now, more than ever it's important to remember loyalty is a two way street.

Quote Originally Posted by talktomewillis View Post
    ragincajuns.com/birdcage

Someone already started a thread about doing business with people who do business with Cajun Athletics. Today's piece gives you a pretty good sized list of folks who sponsor the Cajuns.

I also think it's important when you do business with any of these folks to tell them WHY you're doing business with them.

Today I went through the drive thru at El Pollo Loco. Spent $23 and change. When the manager gave me my order I thanked him for being a Ragin Cajun Restaurant Partner. He got a big smile on his face and thanked me.

Now, more than ever it's important to remember loyalty is a two way street.
    Necessary and timely comments. I've tried to do this as often as possible for several years now. Keeping local dollars in town is so very important to our economic health, viability and future to come. Good ____ Jay.

Default Re: Inside the Birdcage-Loyalty is a Two Way Street

When I don't go to WalkOns I don't tell them that they are a bunch of LSU douchebags.