_ _ _ _
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Results 61 to 77 of 77

Thread: Louisiana's Wilson Named Sun Belt Freshman of the Year

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    I know I had my phone in my hand and i pulled an OLA, on it. it was a ____ pour effort on my part.
    When did they even throw shirts in our direction? Seemed like they threw all the shirts to the other side.

  2. #62
    RaginDave's Avatar
    RaginDave is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Lafayette, La
    Posts
    5,181

    Default Re: Louisiana's Wilson Named Sun Belt Freshman of the Year

    Quote Originally Posted by RC8 View Post
    When did they even throw shirts in our direction? Seemed like they threw all the shirts to the other side.
    It was the only one on our side.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    It was the only one on our side.
    You blew it Dave. Good job

  4. #64
    RaginDave's Avatar
    RaginDave is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Lafayette, La
    Posts
    5,181

    Default Re: Louisiana's Wilson Named Sun Belt Freshman of the Year

    I did, no doubt. My daughter was supposed to back me up. I don't know what she was doing.


  5. #65
    BeauCajun's Avatar
    BeauCajun is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Erath, La.
    Posts
    7,798

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RC8 View Post
    When did they even throw shirts in our direction? Seemed like they threw all the shirts to the other side.
    It was the same thing for the women's game. They threw a bunch to the other side but only 1 to our side. I got that one.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Localyokel View Post
    Well...............
















































    We're waiting
    If it wasn't egregious, or against school policy, and he's still in school. There's only a couple things it could be....

  7. #67
    CajunVic is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    8,171

    Default Re: Louisiana's Wilson Named Sun Belt Freshman of the Year

    Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    If it wasn't egregious, or against school policy, and he's still in school. There's only a couple things it could be....
    Vote him in and go win a few more.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Vote him in and go win a few more.
    That's what should happen. They need him to win 4 more

  9. #69
    CajunVic is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    8,171

    Default Re: Louisiana's Wilson Named Sun Belt Freshman of the Year

    Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    That's what should happen. They need him to win 4 more
    It's time to fish or cut bait. Vote him in or vote him off the team.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    It's time to fish or cut bait. Vote him in or vote him off the team.
    It's obviously not that serious if he's on the bench and in huddles with them

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    It's time to fish or cut bait. Vote him in or vote him off the team.
    This.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    4,372

    Default Re: Louisiana's Wilson Named Sun Belt Freshman of the Year

    So is Davis playing anywhere this year?

    Also, is Smith suspended? Is that what I'm reading?


  13. #73
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    So is Davis playing anywhere this year?

    Also, is Smith suspended? Is that what I'm reading?
    Davis was at UT Tyler. He hasn't played since mid December. Think he may be done there. And yes Smith is suspended.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,401

    Default Re: Louisiana's Wilson Named Sun Belt Freshman of the Year

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    It's time to fish or cut bait. Vote him in or vote him off the team.
    Eh, they're keeping him around just in case we make the dance. He'll be well rested, that's for sure.

    Well, at least that sounds slightly believable.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    382

    Default Re: Louisiana's Wilson Named Sun Belt Freshman of the Year

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Eh, they're keeping him around just in case we make the dance. He'll be well rested, that's for sure.

    Well, at least that sounds slightly believable.
    Or we all overthinking this, and it's out of Marlin's and the teams hands. He would've played Saturday, if he was gonna play again this year.

  16. #76
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    3,037

    Default Re: Louisiana's Wilson Named Sun Belt Freshman of the Year

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatch View Post
    No you are actually closer as Long is #1 by a mile with 511.

    As for the other guesses

    Washington 231
    Payton 229
    Russell 194
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    I got Long.

    So if not Payton, Washington and Russel, I am not sure who #2 could be.
    I know I'm late to this one, but I would have guessed JJ Thomas (RIP) as potentially being #2. I know Miller was the correct answer, but I looked up JJ's numbers from the 2010 season. 283 points...not bad. And that was in 25 games and only 21 of them as a starter.

  17. #77
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Slidell
    Posts
    938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunFan3406 View Post
    I know I'm late to this one, but I would have guessed JJ Thomas (RIP) as potentially being #2. I know Miller was the correct answer, but I looked up JJ's numbers from the 2010 season. 283 points...not bad. And that was in 25 games and only 21 of them as a starter.
    Yes Thomas was one I went back and checked as well when looking that up. Also worth mentioning Stove had 195 which is 1 more than Russell which someone guessed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •