_ _ _ _

Thread: The Unveiling:

Frenchie35 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default The Unveiling:

Didn't see this coming:

A statue of the late coach will be unveiled Saturday during an "INVITATION-ONLY" event at Russo Park. But I guess it's appropriate to have family and friends only and let the public see it before the game.

Default Re: The Unveiling:

They can't have 5000 + people there for the unveiling. Too much. The statue was a gift from a bunch of the former players and some other donors.

Frenchie35 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
    They can't have 5000 + people there for the unveiling. Too much. The statue was a gift from a bunch of the former players and some other donors.
    I am aware of all of that when I said "I guess it's appropriate"...

CajunVic is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

It is most appropriate for those intimately involved in making this happen have the space to enjoy the initial unveiling. The rest of us can enjoy it before every game therafter as we approach this great park for games.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    I am aware of all of that when I said "I guess it's appropriate"...
    That's good. I didn't quote you so wasn't just responding to you but putting further context for all of the RP members and guests. I assumed that people other than you or I may click and read this thread. Let's see if I am right.

I feel confident that someone will capture the unveiling ceremony and post it here for all to enjoy.

wcd35 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    Didn't see this coming:

A statue of the late coach will be unveiled Saturday during an "INVITATION-ONLY" event at Russo Park. But I guess it's appropriate to have family and friends only and let the public see it before the game.
    On his last radio appearance, Dr Maggard said it was invitation only/private but he also said they're not going to be kicking people out who showed up

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    On his last radio appearance, Dr Maggard said it was invitation only/private but he also said they're not going to be kicking people out who showed up
    Could you imagine if they did?

All they are asking for is a little respect and it should be granted by all.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Exactly, some people man I tell ya

wcd35 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    That's pretty much it.