_ _ _ _
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 55

Thread: It's Baseball Season!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,952

    Default It's Baseball Season!

    There's so many ways to honor Coach Robichaux, but one of them is to continue his legacy by turning the lights on at Tigue Moore Field at Russo Park and watching our team compete at the highest level.

    Ready to grind, guys!


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    61

    Default Re: It's Baseball Season!

    Geaux Cajuns, I have a feeling this is going to be a special season


  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    95

    Default Re: It's Baseball Season!

    Agree, biggest way to honor is to be there.
    Can't wait for first pitch with a cold pop and some peanuts.
    To the Robicheaux family like it has been said many many many many many many times we love yall and THANKS!!!!!!!!


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    4,156

    Default Re: It's Baseball Season!

    No snooze alarm this morning. I got up like a kid on Christmas. Day one of a season dedicated to the Robichauxs. Deggs had a request to the people in attendance to get rowdy tonight. Let's oblige.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    230

    Default Re: It's Baseball Season!

    I'm so ready for tonight!


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Shreveport
    Posts
    275

    Default Re: It's Baseball Season!

    I don't know how i'm going to be able to handle all of this! Tonight we're going to honor the man who built the program, see his statue for the first time, see Deggs walk out there for the first time, and have $2 beers!


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Finkle View Post
    I don't know how i'm going to be able to handle all of this! Tonight we're going to honor the man who built the program, see his statue for the first time, see Deggs walk out there for the first time, and have $2 beers!
    By just being there, wearing red, and enjoying yourself. That's what it's all about.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    4,764

    Default Re: It's Baseball Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Finkle View Post
    I don't know how i'm going to be able to handle all of this! Tonight we're going to honor the man who built the program, see his statue for the first time, see Deggs walk out there for the first time, and have $2 beers!
    Won't get to see the statue until tomorrow afternoon. Invitation only unvailing happens tomorrow morning.

  9. #9
    wcd35's Avatar
    wcd35 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    9,157

    Default Re: It's Baseball Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    By just being there, wearing red, and enjoying yourself. That's what it's all about.
    Or wear white if you sit in sections 106 - 110 per the email from the school. Though it probably won't make much difference since people will be in jackets

    We ask that everyone in sections 106 - 110 to wear white. There will be colored placards placed on the seats in sections 107, 108, and 109. Fans in the designated sections will be instructed to raise them up to display a special message for the friends, family, current and former players, and staff on the field. We ask that you arrive and are in your seats by 5:50 pm.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    Or wear white if you sit in sections 106 - 110 per the email from the school. Though it probably won't make much difference since people will be in jackets
    This will be amazing. Any doubt it will be "#36" ? Won't be a dry eye in the house.

  11. #11

    Default Re: It's Baseball Season!

    The Date is 2-14-20 add the numbers up!


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    61

    Default Re: It's Baseball Season!

    Did anyone see the stupid poll KATC had going on, they wanted people to vote, the question was -Play Ball or Missing Robe, 29% said missing Robe and 71% said Play Ball. KATC is nothing but a bunch of idiots, of course everyone misses Robe. Just awful


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    4,156

    Default Re: It's Baseball Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by Peek a boo View Post
    Did anyone see the stupid poll KATC had going on, they wanted people to vote, the question was -Play Ball or Missing Robe, 29% said missing Robe and 71% said Play Ball. KATC is nothing but a bunch of idiots, of course everyone misses Robe. Just awful
    Generating clicks for clout is a great way to spend the day.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    222

    Default Re: It's Baseball Season!

    I have a very special (read "expensive") beer I've been saving for tomorrow - I can't think of a time ever where the Cajuns can, and will, defeat Tech and LSU on the diamond on the same day.


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    4,156

    Default Re: It's Baseball Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by ragincajuns99 View Post
    I have a very special (read "expensive") beer I've been saving for tomorrow - I can't think of a time ever where the Cajuns can, and will, defeat Tech and LSU on the diamond on the same day.
    Shotgun it. Don't hold back.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    20,088

    Default Re: It's Baseball Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
    Shotgun it. Don't hold back.
    I've been saving this beauty for the perfect occasion. Seems appropriate now.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    4,156

    Default Re: It's Baseball Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    I've been saving this beauty for the perfect occasion. Seems appropriate now.
    If you polish that off before the game, I can imagine the emotional roller coaster you will be riding my friend. From ugly crying to extreme rowdiness.

  18. #18
    wcd35's Avatar
    wcd35 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    9,157

    Default Re: It's Baseball Season!

    "Change is kinda like a curve in the road. You know, you gotta just make the curve. If you don't you're gonna end up in the ditch."

    -36


  19. #19
    CajunVic is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    7,572

    Default Re: It's Baseball Season!

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    I've been saving this beauty for the perfect occasion. Seems appropriate now.
    Don't forget your friends.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Don't forget your friends.
    Lol picture please

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •