_ _ _ _
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17

Thread: Sorry can't fire Marlin

Default Re: Sorry can't fire Marlin

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    No, I am placing faith in medical advances. Note I did say it was a concern. However it is not something that we can sit here today and say with 100% conviction will occur again next season. If you guys are so certain players injured will once again be hurt, I am sure there are some wagering places that will take your bet. Find one and you may make a few dollars.
    Hey, once you tear one knee, the other is bound to tear. Kobe Julien is perfect example.

Cajunsmike is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    Hey, once you tear one knee, the other is bound to tear. Kobe Julien is perfect example.
    Yes, the people in basketball knew that was an issue. Fortunately he has none left to tear and is recovering well.

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

You know Mike, some guys are tough. Ricky Jackson, Drew Brees, Brian Mitchell. Some not so much. Armstead for Saints, and many others, consistently hurt.

All people are saying is injury seems to follow some.

Cajunsmike is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    You know Mike, some guys are tough. Ricky Jackson, Drew Brees, Brian Mitchell. Some not so much. Armstead for Saints, and many others, consistently hurt.

All people are saying is injury seems to follow some.
    I understand that and Kobe may be one. What I am saying if he gets hurt again it won't be his knee. Ankles, shoulders, fingers etc. are all in play however.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17